The weekend approaches (yay -yay – yay) and we are ready to get our groove on… but once we open the closet it’s like somehow our groove comes to a grinding halt. Again with the “nothing to wear” syndrome. What are THE most trending items that will set the scene for a weekend night out? We want weekend outfit ideas. What are the latest/greatest for weekend outfit inspo? How can we feel confident in what we wear on the weekend without breaking the bank?
Your Outfit Vibe
First things first – determine what your overall mood is to figure out your weekend outfit vibe. Is it…
- Athleisure and Sporty with leggings and a suede baseball hat?
- Casual Chic with long cardigans and silky camis?
- Menswear/Boyfriend-Inspired with oversized and slouchy?
- Classic with no-fail black and white structured pieces?
- Seasonal and bright with pastels, palm prints and pink?
Your Statement Piece(s)
Once you have your vibe… select your statement piece to be the “Ta-Da” of your look. Easy to do…
- Select 1 piece of clothing to be the focal point of your look. Then, stop. No more embellishment.
- Think – will it be a top, jean, skirt, shoe or accessory to be the life of the (outfit) party?
- Build the rest of your outfit around that winner-winner piece.
YOU Putting it All Together…
Got your vibe? <check>. Got your statement pieces? <check>. Time to add one final little piece of YOU to your look. Might be earrings or a bracelet or ring or anything that adds that exclamation point of you to your look. And voila – done. Ready for the weekend.
And a little Outfit Inspo…
Looking for what are the top trending pieces right now? Can you believe that most ALL of these are priced under $100? Just click on what you like and get your credit cards ready!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend! What are your plans…and WHAT will you be wearing?