Is it just me, or is cold weather time to cozy-up-in-a-blanket-and-never-leave-home? Luckily there are cozy chic accessories to snuggle into to stay warm at home or your office.Yes, the weather outside is frightful, but found some MUST-HAVE accessories that are delightful. Goal: stay warm! Talkin’ faux fur, heated, aromatherapy infused and chic. Because putting on extra layers of sweaters and blankets turns into you feeling like this…. am I right?
Photo: A Christmas Story. (Warner Bros.)
Snow happens WEATHER you like it or not. Even as a born & raised Cleveland chick, I never get used to the cold. Nev-er. Meaning, I’m always on the hunt for things to help manage the cold. You with me? So when the temps get to “holy moly I can’t feel my face” degrees, you’ll be SO happy dancing to have these essentials on hand.
Slip your hands into these and let the ahhhhhh’s begin!
- spa-inspired moisturizing treatment
- no mess of paraffin wax
- warm the mitts in the microwave (activates inner lining infused with 7 botanical oils & shea butter)
Blanket connoisseurs, you must add this to your collection. Hibernate all winter with this gem!
- faux fur pile
- reverses to soft micro-mink
Being warm and cozy is the mission. These deliver. And they’re cute!
- heated or chilled
- removable inserts release aromatherapy from flaxseed and lavender flowers harvested from a Sonoma, California farm. Not-even-kidding. Heaven!!
- Toss in dryer (5 minutes) or carousel microwave (30 seconds)
- Chill in freezer (30 minutes) for refreshing cold therapy
Ever feel like you’re carrying the weight of the world by day’s end? Asking for a friend…
- wrap helps release tension, soothe nerves and calm you
- weighted for proven stress relief
- hot or cold therapy
- removable insert (filled with lavender flowers & flaxseed)
- heat in dryer (5 minutes) or carousel microwave (folded, 2 minutes)
Pampering Moxie, my kitty, is my #1 priority. And she likes fancy, just like her fur mama!
- luxe faux fur throw
- available in 2 sizes and 3 plush styles,
- a touch of glamour wherever your fur baby likes to lounge
One way to dress for the cold is to get back in bed. Another way is to LIVE in this hoodie with some leggings.
- sherpa fleece
- soft jersey lining (from hood to hem)
How BEAUTIFUL is this bench? Gorgeous for anytime of the year, but even better now!
- pair 2 or 3 of these benches together for a bigger decor impact!
- 2 or 3 pushed together also can create a longer-bench (depending on your space situation)
- perfect at the foot of a bed, in a foyer, or along a wall or window
- luxe faux fur
- 24″w x 20″h x 16″d
⬇️Girl, Treat Yo’ Self ⬇️
❄️ Join the cold weather self-love club! Stay warm, stay sane! ❄️