A party without cake is just a meeting. Speaking the truch, Julia Child! And a party with cake must have the perfect finishing touch. Unique serving dishes. Pretty plates. Entertaining? Well hello, Prissy Plates and welcome to the party!
Special occasions? Holidays? Home decor? Entertaining? These plates and serving ware let you customize. It’s totally up to you how you want to decorate these serving plates.
- Swap them Out: The ribbons are easily removable, so just swap them out to fit the theme of your event. Or, weave in a ribbon to coordinate with your home decor. Loving this fall-themed ribbon, but will swap it out with the pink ribbon soon!
- Put a BOW on it: Upgrade and tie on a bow. Or a FEW bows. Make your own bows or purchase additional ones from Prissy Plates.
- Seasonal: Weave in a seasonal wrapping ribbon or why not weave in pieces of greenery. The possibilities are endless!
1: Remove Ribbon from Plate
2: Weave in New Ribbon (or other personalized items)
3. Keep Ribbons and Bows in a Container to Re-Use Again & Again…
- Dry Erase Markers: Write a message or name or quote on the plate because it easily is removed by wiping off with a dry, soft cloth. Just remember that if you place food on top of the message, it will dissolve/smear.
- Sharpie Markers: A more permanent market that will keep your message in place for a longer time. To remove, use an alcohol based cleaner.
Created in 2011 by a mother and daughter team, they wanted to help everyone find that unique touch to their table. The dynamic duo provides personalized gifts and customized home accessories to all at affordable prices – so be sure to check them out online at Prissy Plates, on Facebook or Instagram to see what new ideas you can do with your Prissy Plates!
How Chic & Fun are these plates?! Think about all the ways YOU can personalize them!
I received complimentary products for this post from Prissy Plates, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.