Not trying to make any other pretty pieces of my wardrobe feel badly, but I do have my favorites. Those pieces I am always reaching for first. Those on major rotation. The ones that I am nicer in when I wear them! Perfectly worn with anything and easily styled. Flattering on but feeling like a worn-in sweatshirt. Do you have fashion favorites in your closet too? Want to add one more to the squad?
Never underestimate the power of a good tunic. Tunics are top trending in fashion for a million reasons. Throw one on, and done. You love the look. You’re out the door. And – if you aren’t enjoying what you’re wearing – you’re really missing the point.
Question: are you a part of that 80/20 club? That club where you wear only about 20% of your clothes 80% of the time? Guilty? If that’s the case – why? Is it because of the color of the piece? The fit? The material? Think about it. Then take that info and apply it to your next shopping trip. Believe you-me. This tip will save you from buying things that you will probably never wear. Instead- seek pieces, like THIS tunic, that will become a member of the 20% club in your closet.
5 Outfit Ideas for a Tunic Top
- Distressed (skinny) Denim: Why? Creates a balance from the flowing basic structure of the tunic with the torn, skinny denim.
- Tucked: Why? Gives off a classic, chill vibe by tucking in just the front of the tunic into your pants while the back flawlessly flows.
- Basic Black: Why? C’mon – we all know the why wearing anything black works.
- Layer It: Why? Wearing a tunic, underneath a strappy sundress, instantly give you that trend-setter look.
- Belted with a Blazer: Why? Defines your waist. How? Put on a tunic – belt it. Throw a blazer or moto jacket over it. Street style right there.
BONUS: THIS tunic works. Running errands on a rainy day? Check. Hanging out at home? Check. Wearing it to work? Yep, it works! haha – see what I did there?
SHOP this tunic HERE…with code KAREN10 for 10% off your total purchase. When you shop at Ivy & Leo, you immediately know that this boutique will become your go-to for all of your fashion faves! Even accessories! And shoes. Go see for yourself! You’ll become an #ILGal sooner than you can say Fashion!
What’s an #IlGal? Do you LOVE Fashion? Love Shopping? Love Social Media? Love earning FREE clothes? Well Ivy & Leo has the PERFECT opportunity for you! Check HERE on how YOU can also become an #ILGal like me! In the “Additional Comments” section, mention you were referred by blogger Glam Karen! Apply HERE!
How do you style your favorite tunic? Let’s get even MORE style ideas going in the comments!