Beauties – Sharing this Tropical Beauty Box, inside my CUTEY pink pom-pom bag, curated by beauty experts, which has made my summer skin super glowing! All these beauty essentials GET IT… that essence of summer all in a SUN-sational beauty box. Immediately brings to mind an inspiring island getaway! Who’s in?BONUS: The beautiful box containing all the goodies is JUST as gorgeous inside – jammed packed with beach-friendly essentials meant to cleanse, sooth and enhance your glowing complexion.
Sharing a few faves from the July Glossybox… because it’s just too good to miss out on!
- Choose your plan
- You pick! 1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription!
- Free shipping on any subscription plan
- Receive at your door
- Try your goodies
- 5-8 products (at least!) in your box.
- 3 FULL-SIZE Beauty Treatments
- Keepsake box
Squeezing in any final summer fun? You are in need of a few travel essentials. The Tropical Beauty Box is a must-have! Between the keepsake special design and the poolside essentials, this is a box you can’t miss!
Don’t Miss Out! Sign up (here) to grab THIS beauty box (before they sell out)…and upcoming beauty boxes!
Sharing a few more FAVES that no.one.can.live.without.
- Hand-selected by the Glossy color experts
- Limited-edition Blush Duo
- Summer Sunset shade
- *oh-so-cute* palette
- Nail polish remover pen
- Cleans up any nail oopsie accidents!
- Pen includes 3 replacement tips!
- Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil
- Strong enough to remove even WATERPROOF makeup
- Features 20% of SKIN&CO’s Truffle Extract & Sweet ALmond Oil, Organic Argan Oil & Rose Extract
- Just shake the bottle… use 2-3 pumps on a cotton pad, and remove makeup/impurities
- Multipurpose soothing balm – Dr. Paw Pan is Paw-PERFECT to sooth skin with aole, olive oil and more!
- Post-sun skin gets hydrated with De Bruyere’s Tiare flower petals soaked in coconut oil. Um, yes please!
- Be gone tight skin after cleansing! The La Roche-Posay removes ick while helping to prevent over drying. Winner.
With over 115K followers on Instagram alone, Glossybox is killin’ it with the beauty subscription boxes!
*GlossyBox supplied this subscription box for review for this post, but as always all opinions are my own.