With as much as we use our cell phones for pretty much everything (and sometimes even talking on the phone!), it’s a wonder how they stay charged for more than 10 minutes! Checking Instagram or Facebook or Snapchatting something major (like my sleeping kitty) or emails or taking photos (of my sleeping kitty) or texting or depositing a check….you get the picture. All of that drains the battery and many times I am unable to charge it back up because I’m not in a car or somewhere where I can plug in. I’m on the go. A busy boss lady… ya know.
Wouldn’t it be just ideal if someone could invent a chic looking and discreet charger for on the go? No big rectangular bricks to lug around and no masculine devices or other bulky things that I will easily lose. Something that I don’t have to think about. And something cute. Cute is always something I look for in products. Priorities. <ahem…anyway…>
Voila – may I introduce you to…..The Charging Tassel by LDR!
Finally. Prayers answered. Lucky day arrived. Time to buy a lottery ticket. Happiness abounds. A chic tassel to charge your phone that you can just affix to the exterior of your bag. Totally on-trend…totally disguised…and totally a lifesaver if it’s your turn on Words with Friends! <again, priorities>
The Charging Tassel by LDR can be utilized to recharge any smart phone. Accessories as smart and attractive as you are – problem solved.
Look how easy (and really cute!) this two-step process is:
1. Attach blue charging tassel to my clutch (all about accessories…)
2. Plug in the short cord to the charger and to my phone (when needing an extra charge).
Done. Phone charging. Life is good.
- 5.75″L x 1.25″W, 2.5oz
- Ultra slim power bank
- Over 500 recharge cycles taking 2-3 hours with super long standby time.
- Provides over one full charge to iPhone 6, a full charge to Samsung S6 and other types of smartphones.
- Auto safety cut-off with built in over-charge, over-current, over-discharge, short-circuit protection.
- Includes one 2,600mAh Mobile Power Charger, one micro USB Cable, and one lightning Apple adapter
L-O-V-E how it looks on my desk for when I need to recharge the charging tassel!
You want one of these, don’t you? I am giving one away and that could be to YOU! Just enter and keep your fingers and toes crossed. You need one of these in your life…so I’m happy to help in the process <wink>… GOOD LUCK!!