Oprah has seriously built the best “favorite things” of anyone…from any time… ever. What’s Oprah’s latest fave thing?
Voila – A new partnership between Talbots and O Magazine will make you want to shop asap, if not sooner!
Both Talbots and the O Magazine help women express their best selves, which is why they both are so popular.
- Inspired by the ladybug, a symbol of luck and abundance
- Classic polka dots and vibrant shades of red highlight the collection
- The pieces can easily be mixed and matched with items already found in your wardrobe
- Prices range from $29.50 to $89.50.
- 30% of net proceeds from the line will be donated to Dress for Success®, a not-for-profit organization (with a local chapter in Cleveland) that provides women with the tools they need to achieve economic independence.
And how CUTE are these items …
Support your wardrobe & Dress for Success:
- SHOP: Shop in store or online for the limited edition O, The Oprah Magazine Collection for Talbots.
- BRING: Donate gently worn work attire from March 1-4 at local Talbots locations.
- GIVE: Make a donation in store or online HERE. For the first time, Talbots will match customers’ monetary donations up to $250,000.
What are your favorite pieces?
What pieces will you add to your wardrobe from this collection?
*This post is sponsored by Talbots, but all opinions expressed here are my own.