Hello, Summer!!! And so the adventure begins! How excited are we? Ready for food, friends and sunshine? Ready to watch more sunsets than Netflix? I SEA (get it…SEA) you! Eager for for some summer ideas to do? Memories to make? Nothing fancy, not 100 ideas (too much pressure!), just a few fab ideas to kick start your summer in style. How about a simple SUMMER BUCKET LIST of activities you will actually WANT to do?
- Don’t even leave your house. Set up an OUTDOOR movie.
- Easy to set up
- Cozy space right in your backyard (think pillows, blankets, outdoor lantern …)
- How to tips HERE
Nom-Nom-Nom: Summer Treats
- Root beer float Bar
- Popcorn Bar
- Coffee Bar
- Unicorn Themed Ice-Cream Cone
- Cotton candy Champagne Cocktails
- And… what about a biscuit bar, a s’mores bar or a fruit-kabob bar?
Let’s Flamingle! Attend an outdoor night event
- Go big: check Ticketmaster for big names
- Support Local: Check out who might be playing in town in an outdoor gazeebo or local establishment
- Girl Boss: Create your own outdoor event with ideas HERE (loving that glow in the dark ring toss!)
Say Cheese! Photo-a-Day Challenge
- Agenda: Take 1 photo a day for the month of July. Post on Instagram. Done and done.
- Feelin’ Fancy? Choose a theme.
- “blue” – like, a photo of an early morning sky or the water or Popsicles
- “funny” – like, photos of “summer fails” (ex: trying to make your own ice-cream or sunburned feet!)
- Create: Select all 31 photos from your Instagram feed to EASILY make a photo book.
- No uploading
- No selecting layouts or colors or themes or slogans…
- Just select your photos and THIS company does the rest. And only costs $15.
What summer bucket list items do you think you’ll do this summer?