Yes – Baseball hats can be chic, sophistocated and stylish. But before you grab a hat and head out the door, let’s lay down a few ground rules – shall we?
From old-school/classic “baseball” hats with a baseball logo on it to hats with a popular image of the Black Dog Tavern to hats that are even MORE fashion-forward. Yep. Upgraded materials of velvet, suede or (faux) leather let you style almost any baseball hat to your outfit.
- Monochromatic: Keep your outfit all one hue (not matchy-matchy). Next – mix it up with a textured hat (velvet/suede/etc) or a pattern (floral/print/striped…) in the SAME hue.
- Masculine/Feminine Vibe: Any flowy, lacy or simple dress (1 color works best) gets a double-take when you pair it with any baseball hat. Imagine a black flutter sleeve mini-dress with a pink velvet baseball hat. Right?
- Anything Goes: Any color/textured baseball hat plus that “all-American” outfit for the win. Meaning – if you want to look extra-enchanting, wear that upgraded hat (velvet/suede/faux leather) to give a basic outfit a not-so basic appearance.
- Luxe Look: Embrace it. The embroidered, sequined, lace, and pearl vibe is major. A bit (not a bejeweled) amount to a baseball hat with a richly patterned top/dress can be really statement making. Embrace a Dior, Chanel, Gucci inner self and own it.
- Tailored: Keeping your outfit preppy perfect (aka: Ralph Lauren style… dark denim, Madewell statement tee, Sole Society flats and navy blazer) topped with any baseball hat gives you that Cape Cod style.
SUCH a fan of companies that give back, aren’t you? Not only are these baseball hats from (code)word really flattering and street-style chic, but <ding-ding-ding> they give back to children’s hospitals.
- (code)word hats was founded on the concept of giving back to the local community.
- Beautiful way for people to support their hometown in two big ways.
- with a cool hat
- knowing that their hat purchase gives back to the communities they call home.
- (code)word gives 30% of profit back to the children’s hospitals that serve each area code.
- Take a peek at the major assortment of hats here.
I know, I know… Saved the best for last! Enter to WIN a (code)word hat of your choice! Enter HERE!
Note: Giveaway accounts will not be considered. This giveaway ends Dec 29th at 11:59pm EST & winner will be contacted via DM the next day. U.S. only. Must be a PUBLIC account to enter. This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with Instagram!