Ok. Let’s just get serious here. As we get older, we tend to lose that “I just worked out” or “I just did a berry cleanse” or “I just woke up like this” glow. That glo, tho – is so gorgeous. Just throw on some lipstick and mascara with that glow. But… watch out, ladies. There is a slippery slope between having a glow and looking like an explosion of glitter on your face. Looking for a little cheat to give you that glow in a matter of seconds? Got it. Found it.
- Buy a few. Keep one in your bathroom, one in your purse, one in your desk drawer at work… Pop a little of this genius glow onto your skin and VOILA – instant gorge.
- Try before you buy. Nervous about the glow on your skin? Stop in Sephora or Ulta for a little test drive first.
- Start with “best reviewed” highlighters because if hundreds of people love it, chances you’re golden. <wink>
How to NOT Mess It Up
- Sweep a soft, synthetic-bristled brush or makeup sponge across the surface of a highlighter.
- Lightly apply to the high points of your face
- Highpoints: the forehead, bridge of the nose, top of cheekbones, cupid’s bow and decolletage
- Do NOT overdo it. Less is more.
- Super subtle. No glitter explosion/gold mania.
- Not Needing a You Tube videos to “get” the technique.
RIGHT here! Theeee Best of the Best… Based on Top Reviews/Most Purchased/Most Effective/Most Natural…
I mean, how easy is THAT to get that Glow?