Wouldn’t it be fabulous and ever-oh-so convenient to pop into Marshalls knowing that you need a black tunic top with an embellished collar and then actually find it? In your size? Yes, that would be magical. Unfortunately, you can’t. Stepping into a Marshalls you will discover a dozen things that you didn’t know that you needed…..until you saw them….and then you knew that you could not live without them. You’ll never guess these were from Marshalls!
Would you believe that these 10 fab finds are at Marshalls?! I mean… wait. Marshalls?
1. A Kayak
- Excuse me, a kayak? Yep!
- Other sporting equipment is ALSO sold here for every season, so check here before you overspend elsewhere!
2. Major Designers
- Coach, Kors and Miller….oh my! (oh, and P.S. – the Nicole Miller decorative box was in clearance for $10!)
3. Adorable Art!
- Looking for something fresh and fun to update your room or work space? LOVE these!
4. Accessory Alert!
- Check out the HUGE selection of scarves! Can we take them all?
- Sunnies! Remember tip #2 about the major designers? That goes for sunglasses too.
5. Fashion Books!
- No need to spend the big bucks to update your chic coffee table. This Bobbi Brown book was in clearance for $10.
- Journals are another pricey gift item if you buy them at a dept store. Find some gorgeous leather and designer ones located in the book section of Marshalls.
- End tables, chairs, stools, cabinets and more!
- Featuring top trending styles (industrial, farm house, etc…)
- Ask for help in moving the large furniture to the checkout and to your car!
7. Superb Stationary!
- Dear Marshalls, we love you…Sincerely, the world.
- Specialized stationary (kid cards, graduation, wedding thank you…)
- Top designers – but not at full price!
8. Jewelry Organization
- Charming little ring holders. Make a wish…
- Glass and gold displays for jewelry or for a gorgeous makeup display on your vanity counter.
9. Decorative Accents
- Obsessed with the nautical vibe… and how amazing are these for hanging your coats at the front door?
- Other accents include vases, mirrors, faux flowers, holiday themed pieces and even decor for outdoors!
10. Tech Accessories
- Yes, that is a Jonathan Adler. Lots of major designers for all your tech and iPhone needs!
And don’t forget to tag #FabFound on any Instagram posts of great items you found at your local Marshalls! You could win a gift card! If you also tag #GlamKaren I could see what you found and that would be even more FUN!