Wouldn’t it be fabulous and ever-oh-so convenient to pop into Marshalls knowing that you need a black tunic top with an embellished collar and then actually find it? In your size? Yes, that would be magical. Unfortunately, you can’t. Stepping into a Marshalls you will discover a dozen things that you didn’t know that you needed…..until you saw them….and then you knew that you could not live without them. You’ll never guess these were from Marshalls!
Would you believe that these 10 fab finds are at Marshalls?! I mean… wait. Marshalls?
1. A Kayak
- Excuse me, a kayak? Yep!
- Other sporting equipment is ALSO sold here for every season, so check here before you overspend elsewhere!
2. Major Designers
- Coach, Kors and Miller….oh my! (oh, and P.S. – the Nicole Miller decorative box was in clearance for $10!)
3. Adorable Art!
- Looking for something fresh and fun to update your room or work space? LOVE these!
4. Accessory Alert!
- Check out the HUGE selection of scarves! Can we take them all?
- Sunnies! Remember tip #2 about the major designers? That goes for sunglasses too.
5. Fashion Books!
- No need to spend the big bucks to update your chic coffee table. This Bobbi Brown book was in clearance for $10.
- Journals are another pricey gift item if you buy them at a dept store. Find some gorgeous leather and designer ones located in the book section of Marshalls.
- End tables, chairs, stools, cabinets and more!
- Featuring top trending styles (industrial, farm house, etc…)
- Ask for help in moving the large furniture to the checkout and to your car!
7. Superb Stationary!
- Dear Marshalls, we love you…Sincerely, the world.
- Specialized stationary (kid cards, graduation, wedding thank you…)
- Top designers – but not at full price!
8. Jewelry Organization
- Charming little ring holders. Make a wish…
- Glass and gold displays for jewelry or for a gorgeous makeup display on your vanity counter.
9. Decorative Accents
- Obsessed with the nautical vibe… and how amazing are these for hanging your coats at the front door?
- Other accents include vases, mirrors, faux flowers, holiday themed pieces and even decor for outdoors!
10. Tech Accessories
- Yes, that is a Jonathan Adler. Lots of major designers for all your tech and iPhone needs!
And don’t forget to tag #FabFound on any Instagram posts of great items you found at your local Marshalls! You could win a gift card! If you also tag #GlamKaren I could see what you found and that would be even more FUN!
I just got that wishbone ring dish at Marshall’s this weekend!
Love it! Enjoy! Its a great Marshalls find!! 🙂
Sharon Antonelli says
This a great! I was just admiring the furniture st Marshall’s last week. But I have to say… I’ve never seen kayaks!!
See… you just never know what you’ll find at Marshalls!
Oooh…I LOVE this post, Karen! Marshalls, TJMaxx, and Home Goods are my go to places when I need home items. TJ Maxx is my fave place for clothes shopping, too (I have more TJ Maxx’s than Marshalls near me, so I end up going there more often, but love Marshalls too!). Those stores are seriously dangerous for me…I cannot walk out of there without spending way more than I intended, lol.
But, a kayak…seriously?? Who knew you could pick that up at Marshalls! And I LOVE that Nicole Miller box….gorgeous!
Now I really want to go to marshalls!
I hear ya…
WHAT. A kayak? That’s awesome! :O This is like Ross for me–usually, if I have the patience, I can find pretty awesome things there, but it can be a little hit-or-miss. I love great deals though. <3
I love the art–I want to decorate my future space (once I'm finally done moving around everywhere) in it! 😀
Haha-I know…a KAYAK!
As if I needed any MORE reason to go to Home Goods and TJ Maxx!!! Absolutely LOVE the art and I think my future sister-in-law needs that MRS ring holder. I’m not even going to START with that giant section of scarves…I’d need to have my husband make me a few more scraf ladders!!! Great post 🙂 Liz http://www.4evermysweetpea.com
haha – the scarves! I know! I almost fainted seeing the selection. ….
Okay….where is your Marshalls and how do I GET there?! My Marshalls doesn’t have designer items 🙁 But those are fantastic finds, so jealous! Now I have a crazy desire to go to Marshalls and spend a million dollars there :B
haha – I guess I have a fab Marshalls! But… they do have hidden gems all over! The Nicole Miller box was tucked away in a CLEARANCE area. I mean…
My Marshall’s needs to step it up! LoL! It’s crazy packed all the time so it’s hard to fight for the good stuff. I love their trinket boxes and cute little decorative items. I need more surfaces in my home!
I try to visit once a week…just to check things out. Not on the “look out” for anything in particular, but just to see what might have arrived. You never know when a kayak might show up! 😉
I seriously cannot go into Marshalls unless I have at least 2 hours to look around. Any less and it just doesn’t feel like a proper trip 🙂
Funny story, I was at Marshalls yesterday and was in shock at all the name brand bags they had! It definitely depends on your area, the stock reflects the demand so if its a higher class area, expect ritzier things. Great post!
Thanks…and heading back out today so hoping to discover more #FabFinds!!