Dozens upon dozens of Black Friday (and Cyber Monday) deals are circulating around. With so many “options”, how do you know where to shop? How do you really know how to save the most on Black Friday? What stores have the REAL deals, while others are posers. Some may “talk the talk” about a BIG sale – but is it really? Or is it a gimmick to get you to shop there? Hmmm…. As much crazy fun as it might be to race around from store to store, scooping up gifts, – if you don’t have a plan then you are planning to spend more than you want. #BudgetFail #FaLaWAH
- Make a List: In that list, include the following; Who you are shopping for, What might they want as a gift, What are their sizes, What is your budget for that person?
- (Pre)Sign Up for Store Emails: Remember, you can always unsubscribe later… but sign up NOW for stores like Dillards so that you know hours, locations, deals… all that good stuff.
- Consider a Store Credit Card: It’s a shoppers secret on how to make the most of your money. If you’re planning to shop for a bunch of items in a store, you are losing major deals by NOT opening a store account. Dillards, for example, lets you earn points which earn rewards. Add on their discount shopping pass with extra percent off savings and no annual fees – it’s a win-win!
- Internet Advantage: Price reductions, limited availability and online only coupon codes is why the Internet can be THE best place to save – all while sipping a hot cocoa on your cozy couch.
- Download that App: While waiting in line at the register, did you realize you might be majorly missing out on deals that are ONLY available on a store’s app? Dillards has The List – sharing hand-picked seasonal must-haves complete with styling tips and editorialized trends! Yes, please!
THE most-coveted gifts! Let’s not be rude while attending parties (planned or last minute!) by not offering a chic gift for the hostess with the mostess! And what to wear for all these events? Pretty in pink (and gold) is always a flattering and festive way to be styled! All these images are clickable to get you right to the product!
*Loved partnering with Dillards North Olmstead for this post, but as always all opinions are my own. xx