All iPhone users…listen up. I’m talking updates on your iPhone today, and I’m betting a buck that you might not know all that iOS 8 has to offer you.
Every-single-time I need to UPDATE my iOS, I feel a little nauseous. My heart rate beats a little faster and I start to sweat. Why? Because oftentimes when I do an update, all craziness happens. Time to re-download music or find missing apps… something along those lines. Good times. ahem.
However, there are GOOD things about updates, and here are the top 5!
1. Battery Bandit: Now you can see EXACTLY what app or feature is sucking up the most battery life. Just head to Settings>General>Usage>Battery Usage.
2. Hey Siri: Have Siri ready & waiting for you…even WITHOUT hitting the Home Button! It’s possible! Head to Settings>General>Siri and “Allow ‘Hey Siri'” – Now you can just say, “Hey Siri” and she will respond! Easy.
3. Sha-What?: And on that note of Siri always being ready for you…now you can ask Siri what song is playing and she connects with the Shazam app to tell you! When you’re in the car and are hands-free, you just need to ask what song is playing and Siri will fetch it. She’ll even give you a link to buy the song!
4. Shoppin’ with Safari: Who has time to enter in your credit card numbers and info every-single-time you make an online purchase with your phone or iPad? Now if you shop using Safari you can “take a photo” of your credit card to automatically enter all info. It doesn’t actually take a photo… but that photo process snatches up all your credit card number info.
5. Swap out to Swipe or Swift Key: If you’re bored with the standard keyboard, now’s your chance to SWAP it out for something more modern, like Swipe or Swift Key. Both are more advanced in learning your keystrokes and are pretty popular!
What is your favorite feature that your phone offers for you?
Share in the comments!