Sure. Silky smooth straight hair is very pretty. And we all know that by blow-drying alone we wont achieve that idillic smooth look. So what do you do? Flat iron. duh.
But hold on. Before you grab that heating and damaging device (aka flat iron), think about what you are doing. You are BREAKING and DAMAGING your cuticle each time your run that flat iron over your hair. That’s bad news.
Listen up. I have good news. You can achieve that straight, flat, shiny, smooth look…. WITH a (flat) iron… WITHOUT the damage.
Get salon locks just by using the HAI STYLING Iron. Yes, it’s new. And it’s frickin’ genius. Here’s why:
1. Straightens hair – does not FLATTEN the hair. See the difference? It MAKES a difference, too. It works WITH the cuticle, not against it. No damage.
2. NO flattening (just straightening).. your hair has MORE volume than compared with using a traditional flat iron. It’s true. No more of that “caught in the rain” flat hair.
3. You can SEE the exact temperature that the HAI NEO STYLING IRON is heated to and customize it to YOUR hair’s needs. The temperature is right on the handle.
4. Auto shut off. No more thousands of nervous thoughts during the day at work worrying if you turned off your styling iron and are burning your place down.
5. NEO plates in the styling iron don’t DRAG your hair through it. It feels easy breezy.
Styling Iron: HAI NEO c/o
This is IT. No more using damaging flat irons that wreck my hair. I am ALL about this HAI NEO STYLING IRON. Straightened healthy hair. Yes, please.
A few Fab Tips:
You want AMAZING results, right? Take smaller sections….a bit more time but it pays off! Starting at the nape, pass pre-heated iron over 1/8” sections. Easy as that.
Temperature should vary based on hair types – and no need to go above 410′ unless your stylist really recommends it. Here’s a deep thought; if you have a designer silk shirt do you iron it on the hottest cotton setting? Of course not! You don’t iron all of your gorgeous clothes on the same setting so you shouldn’t randomly set a styling iron and torture/ruin your hair either. Follow directions.
Iron Temp Settings:
•Fine, Fragile hair: 370ºF
•Medium texture, wavy to frizzy hair: 370ºF
•Resistant, curly, very frizzy hair: 410ºF
Here’s the final result. Straightened (NOT flattened) hair. Do yourself a favor and check out the HAI line. It’s got the Glam Karen official stamp of approval for styled AND healthy hair. <wink>