Is the road to your heart paved with paw prints? Is it not a home without furry friends? Will you NOT adjust your sleeping position because you’d feel bad since your pet is asleep on you? Do you miss your pet(s) like crazy when you’re not with them?
Pets. They teach us about love.
Let me ask this: How many photos do you have of your pet on your phone right now? A million? Maybe 2 million? Ok, you get the picture (pun intended). But… do you have even 1 photo done professionally?
I’m just gonna say it. Professional photos of our pets will be cherished forever. It’s true.
I just took my Moxie kitty to the Kim Ponsky Studio for professional photos of her! What an purrrrrrrrfect adventure!
Let’s take a journey through this pet photography process…
1. Checking out the studio… a little wary of her new environment.
2. Setting up the location with a blue backdrop to compliment Moxie’s blue eyes.
3. Getting the model (aka Moxie kitty) onto the backdrop
4. Quality time between Kim (photographer) and Moxie (model)
5. Dozens and dozens and dozens of photos being taken to ensure the perfect images are captured!
6. Kim editing the images.
And (drum roll please…..) VOILA… I mean… this-is-magic.