Today’s goal: Successfully style a summer hat. Simple enough – unless you have the wrong hat. Certainly we all want the paparazzi (errr… your sig other, friend, neighbor, co-worker…) to notice us as the “it girl” of summer. With the summer in full swing, time to step up your style with THE most eye-catching accessory around – a hat. A summer hat!
Wearing a hat is kinda like having a puppy – everyone wants to stop and talk about it. Right? So, when I spied with my little eye this (perfect) summer hat at Soft Surroundings, my brain confidently said, “This.is.the.perfect.hat.” Get the hair up, sunnies set and hat on. I am always drawn to the beach (as you may know if you follow me on Instagram HERE), so this hat is ideal for some sun-shielding with a dash of chill, chic fun! While keeping my beach attire simple, this summer hat is the perfect accent. Kinda says, “Less Monday, More Summer” – don’t you agree? Pretty much love at first sight when I saw this hat!
- Go Classic (or go home…) – Like a straw, cowboy, fedora…
- K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Silly) – While wearing a hat, keep the rest of the look simple/neutral/calm.
- No Brainer – Confidently wear any classic hat with your bathing suit.
- Tee Time – Add sophistocation to a graphic tee with a classic hat.
- Anything BUT Boring – Wearing jeans & a basic v-neck? Throw on a classic hat to up the chic factor!
- Date Night Done Right – Maxi dress, denim jacket and classic hat. Boom.
Check out the (major sale!) items at Soft Surroundings – classics that won’t go out of style & an upgrade to any look!
Loved partnering with Soft Surroundings for this post, but as always all opinions are my own.