To do list: Pajamas all day! Fingers crossed these temps stay cooler because it’s October (in case no one got the memo) and it’s time for falling leaves, hoodies and cozy weekends. Chic and simple. And relaxing. Snuggle into the weekend with comfort food, cute bites and delish dining options.
How to do Breakfast in Bed
Reality check – when was the last time you treated yourself to YOU time. Leisurely breakfast in bed. Does anything sound better now than breakfast in bed?
On the Menu…Keeping it Simple & Chic
- a stack of chocolate chip pancakes (mini sized for that adorbs factor)
- a few flavors of yummy syrups (like Cinnamon Roll or Butter Pecan)
- Lavazza coffee (served in a French press or pour-over)
- Fresh squeezed orange juice (or Mimosas if you’re fancy like that!)
On the Serving Tray…
- Use a chalkboard breakfast tray and soapstone chalk to write a note.
- Linens – not paper napkins – for sticky fingers and spills is that extra chic detail.
What to Wear …
Stay stylish while snuggled up in bed sipping on your mimosa to make those “me” moments so much better. That’s the idea, right?
Keep the material LUXE so you look glam, not grundge.
Soft, Oversized Sweaters and/or Sweatshirts