Tar’get (aka Target) could be my spirit animal. Anyone else? Time to get OFF the beach, and to Target for major must-have deals. From the chic Target decor to the trending PopSugar jewlery to designer knock-off shoes PLUS Nate Berkus office essentials – Target “gets” me. Dollar Section? Magnetic forces draw me in hard! No way to move past the chic mugs, themed pencils, seasonal must-have items and other random things (that you clearly need!). Loving all the cuteness – and the budget friendliness! But – there is a downside. You know it. The worst is when you spot something online, LOVE it, but when trying to add to cart you can’t. Sold out. And – Double whammy: Not sold in stores. THE WORST, y’all! Take a peek at the latest “add to cart accessories” before you miss out!
- If you snooze, you lose. For real.
- Found: Dupes of the TOP Nordstrom sale items – at SUCH a deal you will have extra money for a Starbucks (in store!)
- Love BaubleBar? Shop PopSugar (same company, lower price point) but not always in stock in store.
- Buy online – guaranteed to get the item… whew!
- Not a good fit? Return in store. Smartest way to shop Target popular picks.
Stay tuned for more popular must-have, top-trending items from Target in other departments (decor, fashion, beauty…).
What’s your FAVE spot to SHOP in Target?