Real Morning Vibes: You did NOT wake up like “this“, right? Same.
Goal: healthy breakfast, an inspiring workout routine, staying on schedule for work, looking fresh. Basically the best daily routine for busy women.
Reality: Hitting snooze at least once, grabbing a donut on the way out the door, and swearing that you will double your workout routine tomorrow morning (ahem). Aaaaaand, let the busy morning routine reality commence!
Question: Do you want a to switch out your (meh) morning routine? Curious what the French do? Want to simplify things? What if you could? Want a morning routine example that’s chic, simple, healthy and easy to accomplish (unlike a keto diet?)
Hello New BFF Morning Routine
Sets up your complexion for that glow. And with repeated practice, your skin will look better and better…and better. And it all starts by NOT washing your face. Oh yeah… I said it.
How?: Micellar water.
- Apply the micellar water (like THIS one) first to cleanse.
- Next spritz your face with thermal water (top rated one HERE).
- Follow-up with your moisturizer or dry botanical oil. *20% off your 1st order HERE. You can thank me later...
✔️ Done: First of all, your fresh-face looks really pretty.
Seriously, keep it simple and you will look chic!
How?: 3 essentials
- BB Cream or Matte Loose Powder Foundation (to even out skin tone naturally)
- Black mascara (opens up eyes in an instant) and groomed brows.
- Lips (go for a glossy glow to look like you “woke up like this” ahem…)
✔️ Done: Confidence level = selfie with no filter
Bad hair days begone! Believe it when I say that a GOOD hair day begins with NOT washing your hair. Who knew?
- Wash/dry your hair at night. Sleeping on it fresh can give it that perfectly imperfect vibe.
- Dry shampoo every other day. Separate hair at the scalp and spritz-spray on roots. Brush through and use some heat from a blow-dryer (a trick that my hair stylist Ashley taught me) to refresh. Keep hair dry (during daily showers) with THE best shower cap EVER invented here.
- Moisturize with dry oil to get shine without weighing hair down. Apparently, THIS one is a hidden gem on a budget (BRB adding to cart….) and THIS one (a bit fancier) is used by Meghan Markle!
- Use a hair accessory. Clips can conceal wonky hair, as can a braided headband! How FABULOUS is this idea?
✔️ Done: Hey girl, nice hair.
Protein Boosting Breakfast
No plate-O-eggs needed. Instead, try one of these yummies that are just as (if not more) packed with protein!
- Plain Greek yogurt topped with granola
- Muesli (top with some fruit: raspberries, blueberries, and bananas)
- Avocado toast but put it on a toasted French baguette! Upgrade…
✔️ Done: In avocado toast we trust.
But First, Coffee
No talkie until I’ve had my coffee. Use these sneaky coffee tips/tricks/tactics to add a boost of hydration or collagen effortlessly.
- Limit dehydrating drama. Just add 1 cup of coconut water to 1/2 a cup of coffee to gain electrolytes (AKA hydrating happiness).
- One scoop or two? Powdered collagen is genius and if you don’t use it, start using it. The easiest way to support skin and hair health is to simply add 1-2 scoops of these omega-3’s to your coffee.
✔️ Done: Rise and slay (and be the glow getter that you are!)
✔️ Make It Happen ✔️
You know the drill. Try out these 5 makeovers for your morning routine and see if you feel more fabulous & even more gorgeous than you do right at this moment! There is beauty in simplicity…
💋 Love Yourself More… 💋