The best way that I can think of to wake up and be happy is to have my top 5 essentials. Of course… I can add more to this list but thought I would share a few of my favorite (and MUST-HAVE) morning things!
1. HAI 3300 Tourmaline Hair-dryer: In a perfect world I envision a few weekly blowouts from super stylists… but until that day happens I am OBSESSED with this blow-dryer. Here’s the deal: its as light as a bottle of my shampoo (only 13 ounces), has nano Ceramic Tourmaline Fusion technology (aka SUPER fast drying time), and uses negative ions and far-infrared rays (reduces annoying frizz). Its my new BFF as far as hair-dryers go. You NEED this hair-dryer. Trust me.
2. KEUNE Care Line Keratin Smoothing Serum: If you haven’t figured this out yet, frizz is my nemesis. So, this (along with my HAI hair-dryer) smoothes and straightens my hair. And it smells so frickin’ good.
3. Good Morning Beautiful mug: Because honestly… can we just start a day complimenting ourselves instead of finding all our flaws? Love this mug – and this idea.
4. Fresco Towels Tiled Poncho Towel: Adorbs multi-tasking at its best. You look cute AND you are drying off while you do your morning make-up routine… I mean, where has this been all my morning life?
5. Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream: Smells fresh and clean, delivers mad moisture yet is very lightweight. Firms and improves your skin’s texture day after day. It’s a must. One jar will last you a ridiculously long time.
KEUNE, HAI & Eslor products c/o but all opinions are my own.