New to the PineCrest “mixed-use district” shopping/dining/exercise/living swanky space, J. Bellezza is a boutique, salon and beauty lounge. AKA a place you MUST check out. From sauna experiences to hair styling to new products in their boutique that you’ll def be leaving with, THIS is the place to be. All of their products do NOT contain harsh chemicals, parabens or other ick that you def don’t want in/on your body. You’ll ditch your other hair/skincare products for the ones they sell in a heartbeat. I did.
⬇️ control the type of sauna & other features ⬇️
- Weight Loss
- Improved Skin Tone and Skin Health
- Pain Relief
- Improved Wound Healing
- Sports and Muscle Recovery
- Immune Support
- Relaxation, Improved sleep & Mood Enhancement
ICYMI… chromotherapy, or color therapy, is a no-brainer way to balance your body’s energy wherever it is lacking. For example, would you want to sleep in a red painted room? Um… that’s a no. Obviously the color red increases your heartrate, so it’s a big no bueno for sleeping. That’s the idea of chromotherapy. Use the benefits of color for your health and wellness.
- Each color has frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms.
- An imbalance of any colors can manifest itself in physical and mental symptoms.
- Color therapy works on various energy points to help balance your body.
- Color and light have been utilized by healers for thousands of years.
- Roots stem in Indian medicine (Ayurveda), ancient Egyptian culture and traditional Chinese healing. Alternative medicine practitioners who use chromotherapy often relate the seven colors of the color spectrum to specific body areas.
⬇️ remote control-O-colors ⬇️
Red = increases the pulse, raises blood pressure and increases the rate of breathing.
Strong Pink = a cleanser, strengthening veins and arteries.
Pink = activates and eliminates impurities in the blood stream.
Orange= activates and eliminates localized fat. Assists with asthma and bronchitis
Strong Yellow = strengthens the body and activates internal tissues.
Yellow = purifies the skin, helps with indigestion, strengthens the nervous system, treats glandular diseases, hepatitis & lymphatic disorders & assists your metabolism.
Green = harmony, & a neutral, positive calming effect.
Strong Green = anti-infectious, anti-septic and regenerative stimulation.
Strong Blue = lubricates joints, helps address stress, nervous tension and infections.
Blue =relaxation and calm. Also relieves headaches and migraines, colds, stress, nervous tension, rheumatism, stomach pains, muscle cramps and liver disorders. Blue is thought to have a positive effect on all kinds of pain.
Indigo = helps conditions involving the eyes, ears and nose.
Violet = calms the nervous system, soothes organs and relax muscles.
Ready? Find a J.Bellezza Boutique, Salon + Beauty Lounge HERE & make YOUR appointment!
➰What colors will you use in your infrared sauna?➰