💕Millennial Pink.💕 The color that might make you want to cringe, but shouldn’t. Not yet. Not until you get to know this range of pinks (classified as “millennial”) from a rose quartz to cotton candy to even a beige-ish peach shade. And don’t give up on this trendy shade until you can see how to decorate with it to add some chic statements in your wardrobe or to you home.
💕 Wardrobe 💕
Thinking of millennial pink in a “decorating with accessories” sense, you can pull off this pink if you don’t want to go full on power pink by adding touches of pink to your look. Maintaining the Pantone-ish hip color to be a “cool kid” while not being obnoxious about it.
- Wear a pink blazer like THIS one.
- Pick one garment (ex: these shorts) as the pink piece.
- Add a pop-O-pink in your accessory, such as this fun straw bag here.
- Kier Couture is wearing a menswear look- it’s very millenial to let gender lines blur so it’s perfect to rock a millennial pink floral suit from ASOS Men’s.
- On the blog COVET, Tricia has styled a millennial pink moto jacket as part of an outfit that’s entirely from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
- On The Stylish Housewife, Jennifer will be wearing paper-bag style shorts in a millennial pink palm print…so she is totally rocking 3 trends in one!
⬇️ SHOP TOP PICKS ⬇️
💕 Home Decor 💕
Just like “decorating” or accessorizing with pops of millennial pink in your wardrobe, you can do the same techniques with your living space.
Try These Decorating Tips (with millennial pink)
- Faux flowers like these peonies
- One statement piece of furniture like this pink couch or this silky, velved, tufted pink chair
- Coffee for your morning cup of caffeine with pink mugs like these
- Toast was never more chic than when made in this toaster
- Pink pillows like these or these or these
- Cozy throw blankets like this one are a no-brainer
- Pink bookends are THE best… especially these
- Light up these pink candles here, here or here
⬇️ SHOP TOP PICKS ⬇️
💕Cheers to millennial pink and all the decorating possibilities with this trending color 💕
💕(that is not going away anytime soon!) 💕