Let’s make you an appointment at the most trending, sophisticated, current & chic hair salon in Northeast Ohio.
✔️Looking for gorgeous hair?
✔️Or are you a hair stylist (and want to be a part?)
Let’s chat about Lucia’s Salon in Chagrin Falls & Hudson Ohio.
Ashley New: the Hairapist is in! Yes, she is the hairstylist behind Glam Karen and has been for years and years. I Chair-ish her cutting-edge skills and how she handles any hairy situation!
You remember Ashley from the post I just shared about “Battle of the Extensions” here.
Currently, Ashley only takes appointments on Sundays at the Chagrin Falls location (during the week she is taking care of her adorbs 1-year-old baby girl).
💥 Don’t Miss Out: Make an appointment with Ashley FAR in advance HERE because space is crazy limited for now.
- Sally Lemmo has been a professional stylist for 27 years.
- Specializes in corrective haircolor/balayage/precision haircutting and bridal design.
- Travels internationally sharing hair color, haircutting and how to grow your business while representing L’ANZA Healing Haircare as an Advanced Healing Artist.
- Look at her WOW work here.
- You have all the freedom of your own loft (but with much less pressure).
- Daily rent of $50/day.
- Washer and dryer on location for free.
- Towels/capes/smocks provided.
- Backbar shampoo/conditioner and styling products available for use at no additional cost in exchange for selling salon retail products—(aka: NO RETAIL INVESTMENT ON YOUR PART!)
- When you sell $500 in retail you earn a free day of rent.
- Full or part time rentals available.
- Chair share options. Flexible lease options.
- Incredible location in Chagrin Falls on Main Street above Starbucks. Hudson location is private and a stones throw from downtown. Many amenities provided.
- Lucia’s space is designed for people that are very serious about their business and are looking to work with like-minded professionals that ❤️ to serve their guests, ❤️ to stay educated and current in the trends and ❤️ to be an inspiration to others.
Love is in the HAIR… and primpin’ ain’t easy.