L’oreal BB Cream c/o SheSpeaks.com
No lie. I have tried about 5 BB creams. I think that’s a pretty impressive amount. Actually, its kinda an exhausting amount. I just about gave up. Sigh…
But then SheSpeaks.com sent me the new L’oreal Paris BB Cream. Skeptical to try… hesitant to wear it… doubtful of its results… I went for it anyway. And SUCCESS!!! I really love this product! Really.
The L’oreal BB Cream is fabulous for several reasons:
1. Easy to apply. Although its a tad “drippy” upon application, you don’t need much.
2. Blendable. Apply and blend. It’s not rocket science.
3. Magic. It really does blend to your skin tone. Choose from 4 shades. How does it do it? No clue. But it does. (The shade I am using is medium)
4. Jobs: This products hydrates, primes, perfects & corrects. All in a day’s work.
4. Polished Look: Not a major difference – but check that final glow. I love it. Matched perfectly and gave me a glow. SOLD.
Oh, and did I mention it costs only ~$11.00... yep. That’s def in the budget.
Have you tried any BB products lately? What are your thoughts? Think you’ll try out L’oreal’s new BB cream? Go for it. And remember that if you don’t like it, just save your receipt. Most major retailers will accept your return with your receipt within a certain time frame. Good to know, right? But promise… you will love this BB cream.
I received a complimentary product from SheSpeaks/L’Oréal to facilitate this review.