Taking ice cream to the next level! Summertime means a mil (fun-fabulous things), but it also means MORE servings of ice cream. From heading to your local ice cream shops or parlors to keeping it simple at home – we’re all screaming for ice cream! And now that this treat has become super chic with DIY video tutorials popping up on your Facebook or Pinterest sharing the most trending unicorn desserts, it’s definitely time to step up your game with this dessert for summertime. Why be boring when you can easily (really – not kidding) make some seriously impressive chilled desserts?
- Bring on the sprinkles, hot honey, cones, and candied nuts plus a LOT of other add-ons to make your treats that VIP level
- Fave flavors include cinnamon roll, grilled watermelon cremolada, coffee custard, cucumber sorbet and even burnt toast! Oh – can’t leave out the chocolate tacos!
- Learn new tricks on the waffle sandwiches (using saltine crackers) or chocolate hazelnut baked Alaska or even the Philadelphia style super vanilla ice cream. Impressive!
- Know how to use feta and black pepper to make some savory chilled treats?
- Even used butternut squash?
- Something called “spoom” can bring your ice cream VIP level to top levels.
- Don’t own a mixer? NO worries. Learn how to fancy up some store bought ice cream to impress your guests with these tips and tricks!
- Know what to do when your ice cream melts and how to fix it ASAP?
- Secrets of how to make a hot fudge even better than Dairy Queen…
- Best ways to legit have it for breakfast…
With THIS book – you got this, girl.
What occasion would you MOST like to woo your guests with a new chic treat?
Cleveland locals – ENTER to WIN a Summerific beach towel from Sanity Chagrin Falls!
I received this book to review from Blogging for Books in exchange for this post, but all opinions are my own.