Seriously tiny ice cream with seriously big flavor. Sharing with you a NEW ice cream treat that once you taste, you’ll never know how you lived without a full stock of them in your freezer 24/7. Because without THIS ice cream there would be darkness and chaos in the world. Pretty sure.
Confession: Ice cream is my major weakness. Love ’em all, from old-school custard stands to soft-serve stores to trendy artisan creameries with chic, innovative flavor blends. But I’m also pretty picky. OK, very picky. When an ice cream comes along – that is easily accessible from a freezer, it’s a game changer! THIS is a win-win for ice cream connoisseurs.
Curious what this i-ching of ice cream is? Bubbies Mochi Ice Cream. Ice cream you do.not.need a DISH for. Add a few flavors in a dish to slowly savor, or don’t. Just grab one (or two…or threee…) out of the freezer with your fingers to enjoy! Getting the job done in the most delicious way!
- bite-sized ice cream pieces of heaven (grab and go… no bowl required)
- made with a variety of premium ice cream flavors
- AKA: more than 25 flavors
- wrapped in sweetened rice dough
- 100 calories or less (you’ll never want to stop popping these!)
In 1985 an ice cream dream became a reality. The first Bubbies Homemade Ice Cream Parlor was opened in Honolulu. The name, Bubbies, is after the originator’s “Bubbie” (Grandmother).
Toughest decision alert. What flavors will tempt you to try first? Bubbies has more than 25 flavors of mochi. And they’re a perfect size to sample them all. Hmmmm, not a bad plan for your “To Do” list – right?
- Fan Favorites: Triple Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Blood Orange and Green Tea.
- Seasonal Flavors: Peppermint Candy, Chocolate Eggnog, Gingerbread and Pumpkin Pie.
- Vegan Varieties: mindful indulgence is all yours!
Bubbies flavor contest is now open for voting on YOUR favorite new flavor! What sounds the yummiest to YOU? What would you like to taste? Pina Colada? S’mores? Key Lime Pie?
Vote (now through Friday, September 21) HERE!
*I partnered with Bubbies Mochi Ice Cream but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.