You’re going to want EVERYTHING! BIG news. Did you hear? Hunter is teaming up with Target and this collection will be amaze-balls with a side of yasssssss and an extra bit of wait -whaaaaaaat?!
Hunter boots. We know ’em. We love ’em. We have a teeny tiny bit of trouble affording them. But, as a Hunter boot owner, I can tell you that the boots are worth every-single-penny. Quality and style all rolled up into a waterproof boot. Makes my fall and winter days that much more bearable. But will Target be able to handle our (ahem) love for this popular brand?
Tar’get’s most recent collaboration with Lilly left a bad taste in everybody’s mouth, but it’s a little unfair. Hear me out. Yes – the Lilly Pulitzer pandemonium was no bueno. But, (fingers crossed) they learned from that 30 minutes of madness. And look at the overall history of Target’s designer collaborations.
- Do the Math: Target has had over 175 partnerships/collaborations with brands (Lilly P. was just 1 of them…)
- And so it begins…: The first partnership was in 2003 with Isaac Mizrahi.
- Bargain Basement? :The “High-low” price-point pieces began with major high-end designers after Target’s first designer collaboration.
- Remember Missoni?: According to a “Target rep, this was SO major the “online traffic outpaced any Black Friday or Cyber Monday in our history.”
Let’s get to it. Cut to the chase. What do you need to know about this HUNTER partnership?
- Mark your Calendars: Hunter for Target will be available in select Target stores and on Target.com starting Saturday, April 14 and ending on June 14 (or while supplies last – which hopefully won’t be only a few minutes!)
- Up your “Credit”: If you are a card holder, you can shop the collection EARLY starting on April 7.
- Budget Stuff: Prices range from $5 to $80
- most items under $30
- Do you have this in my size?: Sizes available for the collection include XS-3X for women, S-XXL for men and 18M-XL for kids and toddlers.
- How much HUNTER?: There will be around 300 items! Think outerwear, backpacks, sunnies, coolers, hammocks, pool slides and more! And yep – a tall rain boot WILL be in the collection.