Oh my GOURD, do you LOVE fall fashion? Or are you mourning the end of summer staples like shorts and sandals? As you transition your closet into a wardrobe of fall staples, do-not-put away your white jeans. Crisp, fresh white denim can be worn for MONTHS this fall! Sharing some super easy ways that you can style white jeans for the next few months.
Like something you see? Just click on the images (below) to get you right to the item!
Wearing White Denim in September
Warm weather temps during the day = white jeans with…
- Colors: Loving those lighter jewel tones (this cami’s violet hue is GORGEOUS & so pretty to keep a feminine vibe to your look)
- Essentials: lightweight tops (short sleeves, flowy camis)
- Accessories: straw bags, tassels on jewelry, big & dark sunnies
- Shoes: Espadrilles or darker colored sandals (instead of light tan, think a richer/deeper brown or olive green)
Wearing White Denim in October
Brrrr…. Add on more layers. The cooler weather temps during the day = white jeans with…
- Colors: Play with plaids, prints, gingham with darker colors to balance out the white denim.
- Essentials: Keep those lightweight fabrics, just add more. Think layers! Try a button down shirt over a graphic tee – and how much do we LOVE this Friday tee? Have an on-trend embroidered moto jacket like this one to stay warm.
- Accessories: A larger camel colored tote totally works – bonus: more room to stash a scarf if you get cold!
- Shoes: Booties in suede (peep toe are perfect!)
Wearing White Denim in November
With snow on the horizon, wearing white might seem trickier to pull off. November days = white jeans with…
- Colors: Bring out the black, brown, navy or indigo, burgundy… Deep/rich jewel tones and camel colored everything!
- Essentials: Layers and layers! This sweater with the suede jacket, scarf, gloves and hat will do the trick!
- Accessories: Scarves (wool or heavier fabric to keep you warm), poncho/wraps, suede bags and a felted wool hat can instantly enhance your look, and keep you warm. A winter hat and leather gloves give warmth and add texture to your look.
- Shoes: OTK boots, riding boots…welcome back to our lives!
What’s your favorite fall wardrobe essential?