Camo is making a come-back! But, huddle in… how do you wear it without looking like you’re going hunting or dressed for combat?
Real Camo Talk: Camo can be a challenge. How can you integrate camo into your style? Yes, we can wear camo any time of the year – but right now, fall season, it seems majorly popular. Maybe because it blends in (see what I did there? haha) to changing seasons styles.
Camouflage does not seem like it’s a natural wardrobe staple. But hold up wait a minute, it is. Easily add it into your outfits and into your look with a few some simple ideas. Street style will be conquered, checked off your fashion bucket list, when you wear it effortlessly. Yes – You can conquer camo.
✔️ Camo Outfit Ideas
Starting out with camo? Wear denim. Add a basic tee. Throw on mirrored sunnies. Finish with tan slides. Or… mix it up and try this date-night outfit idea…
✔️ Camo Style Tips…
- Keep the rest of your palette neutral to balance the confidence (and perhaps challenge?) of the camo.
- Pair the army camo color with navy, brown or basic white. Or pink if you’re feeling glam.
- Think neutral colors as the foundation to the camo.
- Doesn’t matter if it’s a jacket or jeans – keep your wardrobe pieces simple/classic.
✔️Camo + Accessories?
- Bags: Again – keep it simple. Totes, clutches and cross-over bags are best when not too busy.
- Pair camo with vintage. For example, the hat bag (pictured below).
- TIP: Vintage (ex: hat bags) pieces have no modern day pockets for cell phones. Go figure. Solution: Use all those chic (makeup) bags you’ve accumulated over the years to organize your stuff like makeup, keys, loyalty cards, whatever.
Don’t get your style nominated for a fashion emergency while wearing camo… try these tips – let me know how it goes!
⬇️ S H O P Camo ⬇️
How do you wear camo?
Or if you don’t wear camo yet… think you’ll add it into your style?