This post is sponsored by Dove Hair Care but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. #ad
Happiness is a GLAM hair day – especially with day 2 hair! 💃 Good news! It’s SO simple to style Day 2 hair (even Day 3 hair if you dare!) with Dove hair products. Easily achieve those summer beachy curl goals, girl.
Looks do not define beauty. Dove knows this, but also “gets” how beauty is a source of confidence for us. Presenting the very best version of yourself is what Dove is all about. That’s why Dove is a part of my daily hair routine and go-to brand.
- ✅ Shampoo AND Conditioner specific to your hair challenges
- ✅ Nourishes and restores hair with every wash
- ✅ Softer and 5X smoother
- ✅ Spray the Dove dry shampoo into the roots of dry hair (where hair is most oily) to absorb any excess oil.
- ✅ Try the Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo! My pick for removing oil and leaves your hair looking voluminous.
- See how I use the Dove dry shampoo in the video below!
- ✅ Fabulously fresh fragrances and ingredients.
- ✅ Dove Ritual shampoos and conditioners are created to help your hair with what you need most.
- Stronger hair?
- Repairing damaged hair?
- Get that on-target treatment for healthier hair!
- Step 1: Apply the Dove dry shampoo to roots to refresh and rejuvenate your hair!
- Step 2: Section off your hair using penguin clips. Keep it simple by separating the top and bottom (only) of your hair – or – make it fancy with lots of sections. You will use each chunk of hair section to curl.
- Step 3: Curl each chunk of hair with a curling wand. The looser you want the waves, the BIGGER the chunk of hair you curl.
- Step 4: When you’re done curling… mess ’em up by combing/brushing curls through with your fingers. You can PULL the curls to be straighter or keep them more sprung to add more glam.
And just WAIT until you see the beachy curls the next day after you sleep on them. Just spray more magical dry shampoo at your roots and hit the beach!
Hope your day is as nice as your hair… thanks for stopping by! xo