Go Shawty… it’s SHERBERT Day! Ice-cream is NOW a totally acceptable meal at this point – why? Because NOW the ice-cream is 100% HEALTHY! Yes – Ice-cream is NOW a superfood. Get excited if you scream for healthy ice-cream – because sharing a MAJOR ice-cream dessert secret with you.
Right brain says superfood. Left brain says gimme another delicious scoop right now! (Get 3 FREE ice-cream treats to try… keep reading…)
- Let’s Review: Remember chatting about these yum/healthy/fast/delivered to your door smoothies HERE & HERE?
- Ingredients? fresh, organic, healthy… (aka fruits, veggies, probiotics…)
- Flash Frozen? Picked at peak maturity
- flash frozen (to maintain farm-fresh nutrient density and flavor)
- no preservatives or added sugar
Dreams do come true. THIS strawberry cheesecake NICE-cream sundae is totally healthy, but doesn’t taste like a celery stick. Curious about the secret ingredients? You might be surprised… because when these flavors come together it’s game over. YUMMY and HEALTHY for the WIN!
- Thai coconut and cauliflower (so good for a healthy heart!)
- Organic strawberries
- Strawberries help burn stored fat, thanks to the anthocyanins that give them their red color. They also ease inflammation, promote bone health and lower the risk of heart disease.
- Organic cauliflower
- Low in calories, but high in vitamins C and K, this cruciferous veggie is anti-inflammatory, immunity-boosting, and helps with healthy digestion.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- an excellent choice among vinegars…
- Organic Inulin
- Inulin is a prebiotic fiber that’s naturally found in many vegetables. Inulin helps nourish the beneficial bacteria in your gut, assisting with digestion and absorption of food.
- A hint of lemon
- Toppings = “cheesecake crust crumble” packed with probiotics and deliciousness!
Decisions, decisions. All in the “add ALL to cart” type of decision, in my opinion!
- Cacao Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Brownie Batter
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- Coffee Crunch
- Salted Caramel
- Strawberry Cheesecake
Check out ALL the flavors HERE…
The ice-cream man’s got nothing on how THIS NICE-cream is blended! Simple…quick…and delish!
- Remove the toppings pack and put aside for later.
- Pour the cup’s contents into your blender and add your milk of choice, 1/4 cup to start but up to 1/2 cup for some blenders.
- Get blending. You will need to shiggle your blender to keep the contents moving. Give ’em some encouragement, it’s worth it.
- Once it resembles a soft serve, scoop the blending deliciousness back into your cup and sprinkle with the toppings pack. Yuuuum.
Ice cream is now a Superfood. Go ahead, pinch yourself….right after you order some for yourself HERE!
Ice-cream for breakfast? Done and done. What flavors will you order to start your day?
*Loved partnering with Daily Harvest for this post, but as always all opinions are my own.