Stop your searching. Longer, thicker and healthy hair can be yours. Have an hour?
Real Talk: Extensions. Curious? Want added volume or length or texture but not willing to sacrifice damaging your hair in the process? Extensions can give you length or volume or texture (or all of the above). But – extensions can damage your hair in ways that will stress-you-out. Hair can fall out (in chunks!) and become majorly damaged.
That’s why you need to do your homework. And that’s why I trust Tony Odisho extensions done by my stylist, Ashley Varcelli-New. Finally, a line of extensions formulated with gentle, natural ingredients to maintain the beauty and health of hair. Meaning, this will not make a hot mess of your hair. I know. I use Tony Odisho extensions.
Rome, Italy is where Tony started his career. Not bad, right? He studied cosmetology at the prestigious Marelena Academy. then immigrated to the United States. He was on a mission, ladies! Bring the best beauty practices from Europe.
- L’Oreal Professionnel (educator and color expert)
- Owns Exsalonce salon and spa in Roscoe Village, Chicago
- Decades of industry experience
- Master/celebrity stylist
- The Tony Odisho brand was founded in 2007
- Tony Odisho developed his own hair extensions and hair care product line based on client and stylist input.
Quick and easy. Because…. why would we want anything complicated?
- Shampoo: Start with this clarifying shampoo.
- Removes chlorine, product build-up, and excess oil.
- Kiwi extract smells like a little piece of heaven! A really refreshing and natural scent.
- Deeply cleans and restores shine to your hair. Ideal for clarifying before extensions application.
- Pincers: Using this tool is a game-changer to lasting results with extensions. Why?
- Adds an extra 20 pounds of pressure for a secure tape extensions application. You dont want an “eh” application. Extensions falling out while out on the town is no bueno.
– Patented keratin protein bond
– Low heat, strand-by-stand application
– With proper care and maintenance, fusion extensions typically last 3-4 months
EXPRESS Tape Extensions
– Patented keratin protein strip
– Tape-on-tape application with heat-free adhesion
– With proper care and maintenance, EXPRESS tape extensions typically last 6-8 weeks and can be reapplied two times.
– Graduated weft system
– Adjustable wire and movable clips for a custom fit
– A flexible extension system designed to add desired length and volume to your hair whenever you want it!
Obsessed with the daily styling results I get from using Tony Odisho’s large round copper brush.
- Pure copper core: retains and distributes heat evenly(for a smoother and healthier finish to your style.)
- Extra-long bristles: and boar strip work together to create the perfect tension for styling,
- Seamless handle: a snag-free blowout every time!
- Tourmaline bristles: withstands heat and prolongs the life expectancy of the brush.
Kitty approved hair!
If you’ve wanted to try extensions for volume, length, texture or color why not now? Find a Tony Odisho salon and spa near you HERE … but if you’re in the Cleveand area book an appointment with my stylist (& extension specialist) Ashley Varcelli New at Salon Lofts HERE – read more about her HERE.
*This post is sponsored by Tony Odisho, but all opinions expressed here are my own.