Wear Red and Raise Your Voice. Red is a Lifestyle.
Friday, February 2 is National Go Red for Women Day. Celebrate it by …
- Attending your local Go Red for Women Luncheon and Health Expo
- Supporting women around the world by wearing red.
- Donating to the American Heart Association
❤️Heart disease and stroke cause 1 in 3 deaths among women each year, killing approximately one woman every 80
seconds. Fortunately, we can change that because 80 percent of cardiac and stroke events may be prevented with education and action.
(to wear RED right!)
Are attending the Go Red for Women Luncheon and Health Expo? You WANT to wear red for that event! Not attending? Wear red anyway & show YOUR support for women.
💡Idea = keep RED the main player while choosing basics for your other pieces.
📍Red All Over
Hesitant to splash out an all-red-ensemble? But kinda want to?
- Start with just a blazer/jacket and pants/skirt.
- Toss on a muted print or neutral color top.
- Keep accessories to a minimum. Choose ONE of the following;
- A statement ring
- Classic diamond stud earrings (always a good choice)
- Thin scarf
📍 Focus Area
Divide and conquor. Pick ONE area to focus on; Legs or Top or Bag.
- Make that area the focus and keep the rest balanced.
- Neutral colors are key to look street-style-smart and not overdone.
- Bold colors CAN be done – just keep the structure for the rest of your outfit clean.
- Pencil skirt
- Fitted button-down shirt
- Editor pants
📍Feminine and Fun
Ready to mix it up a bit? Red is so charming with pink and/or white. And perfect for Valentines Day without wearing thematic hearts!
Balance the colors together by…
- Masculine/Feminine combo of pieces
- All solid colors
- Choose 1 color as the MAIN focus (ex: red) then sprinkle in a pink clutch, a white blazer, etc…
Not sure what you’re REDdy for, but want to try a hint of red? Accessories.
The luncheon is one of the premiere fundraising events in Cleveland, with over 1,200 local executives in attendance, in
addition to funding critical research for women’s heart health.
This event is designed to create an inspirational and informative atmosphere, which will encourage women and men to become champions of health. During the health expo, all luncheon guests will have the opportunity to participate in health screenings, learn about research, browse our silent auction and receive information and give-a-ways from our partners. Guests will hear
heartwarming and real life experiences from different women and how heart disease has changed their lives.
All funds raised from the Go Red For Women Luncheon and Health Expo are used for research, education and advocacy.
Currently in Northeast Ohio 28 Projects are being funded totaling $5 million.
However, 74 projects went unfunded in Cleveland because of lack offunds! We need your help!
- Reserve your tickets to the Go Red for Women Luncheon in Cleveland HERE… and be sure to look for me – I’ll be there!
- Donate HERE (support and EMPOWER other women!)
Take a selfie with your red – post on social media (Friday, February 2)