Ready to be “blown away” with your hidden glass blowing skills? The Glass Asylum in Chagrin Falls is Northeast Ohio’s Premier Glass-Blowing Studio where artists and guests create, collaborate, customize.
Located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio sits a hidden gem. The cool kids, aka professional artists, create memorable experiences and chic glass items within the collaborative art of glass blowing.
Want to try it out YOURSELF? Check the GIVEAWAY at the bottom of this post…
Experience glass blowing first hand by…
- Hosting an event/party
- Private lesson(s)
- Glass Blowing Course
How to do you choose?
- Event/Experience Workshops: Total newbies and beginners start here.
- Private Lessons: More intense, next steps to learn and develop glass blowing skills
- Courses: The most advanced level in which you will gradually develop your skills to independently blow glass.
Release your creative (and curious) energy with a workshop/party for you and your besties. Or make your next family gathering THAT much more amazing. And think of how unique a graduation, bridesmaids gathering or birthday party would be celebrated here?! Upgrade.
- Teamwork: Yep – you get to choose the STYLE, COLOR & ITEM you want to create. The glass-blowing gurus complete the more complex elements of the glass blowing process.
- Nom-Nom-Nom: The Glass Asylum has an assortment of beverages available to guests. Guests may also bring their own beverage. Your group is welcome to dine-in their studio. M Italian, right next door will happily provide you with a server and food service from them. You may also bring your own food into the studio. Any time you eat at the Glass Asylum, there is an additional $50 service fee.
- Time Check: An average workshop experience lasts about an hour for a group of 4 people or twenty-minutes per person
- Safety First: All guests must follow the workshop safety guidelines and sign the safety waiver before attending a workshop. Waivers can be completed on our website or at their studio before your workshop begins. Minors will need a parent or guardian to complete the waiver.
Want some alone time with glass blowing? The 2- hour private lesson involves a little more detailed instruction so you can learn your basic building blocks of glass blowing. You can reserve as many lessons as you need – to keep growing as the glass blowing artist that you are at heart!
- Work side by side with the artist at the start of the lesson…
- Finish byworking independently
- no worries – verbal instruction as you work.
Interested in taking your glassblowing skills to a top level? Maybe you even want to learn how to blow glass on your own. Sign up for the beginner or intermediate 8-week course to learn more about the art of glassblowing and the techniques used to blow glass!
You will learn:
- How to operate safely in the studio
- How to make paper weights, vessels, vases and bowls
- How to apply color using varied techniques
- How to work as a team.
Courses are approximately 3 hours, one day a week for 8 weeks.
🔥Cleveland – Try it out for yourself! Enter the GIVEAWAY…🔥
*The Glass Asylum provided me a complimentary experience at their studio, but all opinions are my own.