Looking for a few fab & friendly tricks to achieve the “flawless face” … Easy.
Follow a few of these tips and you will be on your way to flawless in no time.
2. Apply a primer. I suggest Bare Escentuals “Prime Time”. It contains silica so it sill really do the trick of filling in lines and going on smoothly! Oh, and the reviews on this product are all outstanding. You know that’s a good sign!
3. Find a Fab Foundation: This is tricky. There seem to be millions of them out there. Which one is for you? Which shade? Tricky stuff. I am a fan of foundations that contain silicone. It makes a difference – and appears more natural. I like Laura Mercier’s Oil Free Supreme Foundation. Be sure to have one of the makeup artists at the counter help you find your best shade.
4. Blend, My Friend! Be careful not to use TOO much foundation. Too much = too much. Not flawless. A great trick to get it right is to apply a few dots of the foundation along the center of your face. Two dots on your forehead, a few dots on your nose and two dots on your chin. Then blend-blend-blend outward. I use my fingers to start the blending, but then edit with this amazing little Beauty Blender. Flawless.
5. Hide & Seek: Time to seek out some of those imperfections and dark circles and hide them! Lots of great concealers out there, but I am fond of the Yves Saint Lauren Touche Eclat. I think this product contains a little bit of magic in it.
6. Poof & Powder: With a poofy makeup brush, powder your face. Don’t powder where you added concealer (under your eyes) as it will only define those lines. Instead, poof the powder on your forehead, nose and cheeks. Easy. Try the Sunday Riley powder. Its kinda amazing.