Ever considered getting a tattoo (or another tattoo) but couldnt quite commit to what you’d want? I’ve got a very fashionable and easy (and chic) solution for you. Get a flash tattoo.
Admittedly, I first heard temporary/flash tattoo and thought of being a 6 year old child with visions of superhero or puppy or ice-cream cone tattoos all over my hand and arm! This is more of the grown-up version of such tattoo.
And I’m so crushing on these temp tattoos! Why? They look like fabulous jewelry…they are fun shades of gold, silver, turquoise and more…and they last only a week-ish. Oh, and did I mention how amazing they look with a tan? Pretty amazing.
How to Tattoo:
Once you purchase your temp tats, you just…
1. Take out the sheets.
2. Cut them into your desired tattoo length.
3. Peel off the protective plastic coating.
4. Carefully place on desired location (make sure that area of your skin is clean and dry/free of lotion)
5. Apply a wet compress (papertowel) over the entire tattoo for 30 seconds.
6. Take off the wet compress and peel back the paper from the tattoo. Voila!
SO fun for summer… especially to wear to the beach when you don’t want to wear real jewelry! This is perfection.
Where to Buy? I snatched mine up from Marshalls for only $5! #FabFound. But I would also recommend Lulu DK and there are some seriously stunning choices here.
Think you’ll be trying this flash tattoo craze?