Happy Fallidays, friends! I don’t know about you, but I’m v excited to update my fall decor without any pumpkins! Oh my gourd, right? To be clear, I have been on Team Pumpkins for yeeeeeears (and years). And I still mark my calendar to go purchase real pumpkins for the front porch. However, I am feeling like a change of decor this year. Something that says “fall” without the use of even one single pumpkin. And I tell ya, that is a bit of a challenge. But if you’re interested in updating your decor this season with a fresh vibe I have a few ideas for you!
Coffee Table Books
Are you a ride or die for coffee table books? Yes? Then you probably frequently change them out on your table. Am I right? THIS post shares all kinds of coffee table books, but below are a few options of books that have all those fall feels (but not in an obvious way!)
Fall Decor Tips/Tricks
If you want your decor to be thematic to the season but not a “theme” of Halloween, here are a few simple tips to keep in mind.
- Choose a neutral palette, such as creams or brown colors.
- Keep the majority of decor pieces within your chosen color palette.
- Want added interest? Mix up different textures of the decor pieces. For example, a smooth white vase with a textured white candle holder and round wooden beads. Or a cable knit throw blanket in a woven basket on the ground.
- Level up using different heights (of your decor.) Keep it simple with “tall”, “medium” and “short” heights in an arrangement.
- Enhance your neutral color palette with one or two accent colors. Maybe add in some golden hues or a hunter-green piece of foliage.
CLICK on any image below to shop it…
I hope this brought you some inspiration to style your home. Thanks for stopping by!
⬇️ SHOP some of the items from this post ⬇️