But first, skincare. Skin treatments are like oil changes for your car. Do them on the regular. And if not, it could be no bueno. Bring on the FUN with your FACIALS! A rubbery modeling mask makes at-home facials easy to do and majorly effective.
An innovative, DIY rubbery (yep – feels rubbery once activated on your face) modeling mask that pumps skin with seriously strong actives to smooth for a healthy, dewy-looking complexion. And it really is FUN to do. And the results are real. I was blown away!
From dryness to redness to blemishes to dull complexions, you pick out a Shake & Shot that fits YOUR situation.
Right out of high-end Korean spas, this (kinda kooky sounding?) technique in the Dr. Jart masks gives you high-performance results— at home. Traditional modeling packs take lots of time, fancy spa materials and skills of an esthetician in setting up. And we KNOW you do NOT have time for all of that.
- Open and remove the spatula from the lid.
- Combine both STEPS 01 and STEP 02 in the cup.
- Close the lid, cover the hole with your ﬁnger, and shake well until fully mixed. (Note: Mixed product must be applied within 2 to 3 minutes after mixing.)
- Using the spatula, apply an even layer over entire face within two to three minutes (avoiding the eyes and mouth).
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Starting from the edges, gently peel off the mask.
- Remove any excess with a damp cotton cloth or pad.
- Follow with your regular skincare routine.
⬇️ Video of Shake & Shot in Action (on me!) ⬇️
Think you’ll give it a go? Just shake it up and give skin a shot!
*Dr. Jart supplied me with a complimentary supply of Shake & Shot, but all opinions in this review are my own.