Create those street style, chic, easy and trending hairstyles you see online in 5 simple steps. Outsmart any bad hair days with a braid. Simple, sophistocated and so easy to style! The hectic-ness from the holidays and New Years can be exhausting. After all the entertaining and party hopping, the thought of showering then blow-drying/styling/flat-ironing and (dare I say) curling your hair might make you kinda cranky.
You can literally wake up (with “dirty hair”) and in 5 steps own a GOOD hair day. In a matter of minutes.
- Secret: Slept on/Next Day hair holds a style “harder-better-faster-stronger” than squeaky clean hair. #Truth.
- Street style chic hair is all in how you cross the braid sections in the braid.
- Makes a maj difference from looking simple to owning the upgraded braid vibe.
- Keep the braid going, crossing UNDER instead of OVER.
- Add hair as you braid (similar to a French Braid technique) to keep the braid looking thick.
- If you don’t add more hair each braiding turn, your braid will get thinner and thinner and won’t hold the style.
Once you’re done with the braid… you’re NOT quite done. Last crucial step is to SLOWLY (carefully) tug out the curve of each braid.
- Braid secitons appear thicker.
- Look of the braid is on trend and stylish.
Outsmarting bad hair days, looking gorgeous and saving time? Done… done – and done. Switching up different styles and types of braids can look modern, elegant and effortless. Try it…
Think you’ll try a braid? I’d love to see it when you do – just tag me on social media!