The COUNTDOWN is ON for New Years Eve outfit ideas, party prep and decorations! Celebrate in style with a few simple steps!
What are your NYE plans? Going out on the town or pizza delivery? Either way, ring in the new year with style. A fête to clink glasses and celebrate the #GirlBoss you are.
- Staying In?
- ✅ Cozy Outfit (talkin’ velvet leggings + chic slippers)
- ✅ Make/Bake Swanky Stuff to Eat
- ✅ Clink Glasses (with a Beautiful Bar Cart)
- Going Out?
- ✅ Get GLAMMED up (outfit suggestions…without spending a dime!)
Hostess with the mostess status can be easily achieved with a pretty bar cart (aka – Instagram photo worthy). No worries when you decorate the cart with trendy (and within budget) items.
Ice Bucket (keep it filled with ice for your guests)
Coasters (classic or festive coasters – your call!)
Cocktail Tools (jigger, chilling stones, muddler, long stirring spoon, citrus reamer, martini shaker….)
Drinkware (Different glasses for different drinks ➡️ champagne flutes, tall/short glasses, mugs, reusable straws <pinky swear to NEVER buy disposable straws again…here’s why> & funky glasses to enhance your cart’s vibe)
Funky Decor (Celebrate the season/occasion/chic style)
No ringing in 2018 bustling around in the kitchen. Instead, showcase your sophistocated party style with these EASY and Parisian chic appetizers. Fancy shmancy je ne sais quoi. Voila! Tres-chic appetizers are quick to prep and SO delish!
- Shopping List… (shop the items below – then display on a tray like I did)
- cheese assortment (Choose different textured types of cheeses: For example; a Brie, Cheddar, Gruyere, Blue, & Parmigiano-Reggiano)
- small plates
- baguette slices (slice on the diagonal to create long, thin pieces instead of short round discs)
- fruits (strawberries, raspberries…)
- parmesan crisps
- olives (castelvetrano olives are always a no-brainer…)
- meats (cured sausage, paper thin prosciutto or other muscle cuts of meat)
- chutney or jam
Literally can’t figure out even one-more-trending-outfit-idea? Understood. NYE outfit ideas are effortless. Just add a little detail and a little bling. Chic or cozy outfit ideas to own your evening!
😴 Cozy… 😴
Is the couch calling your name? Wear THE most snuggly-chic styles to welcome 2018. Lounging around is waaaaaay more fabulous when feeling luxe. Think velvet leggings, a cashmere cardigan or an oversized sweater, a scarf and slippers (how perfect are the SUNDAY FUNDAY slippers since NYE is on a Sunday this year?!)
💃 Chic … 💃
Party Outfit Advice: SHOP your CLOSET instead of spending more money. How? ENHANCE the DETAILS for that WOW factor. Use THIS post to guide you.
Wishing you all kinds of Happiness and ❤️ – xo for stopping by!