Time for a sticker upgrade. THE newest way to show off your originality on water bottles, laptops, planners, notebooks, walls or really anything. And at a price range starting around $2, it’s a no-brainer strategy to change up the decor and vibe while staying completely within budget!
As a child, I was OBSESSED with my very own sticker collection. Now as an adult I am VERY happy to continue the sticker sensation in my decor.
If you’ve been to any craft store recently, you probably noticed the major amount of stickers available for your calendars and planners. Definitely not just for kids, stickers can make even THE most boring day at least LOOK better.
- ICYMI, planner tips/tricks/most popular/where to buy is HERE
- Just want to get to planner/sticker shopping? I get it… shop HERE for the most popular planner for 2019!
By far the easiest way to decorate with stickers is on your laptop. If you can spare a few dollars, you can get this thing going!
- Vinyl kiss-cut
- 4 different sizes (starting at around 3″ x 3″ and as big as 14″ x 14″)
- Stickers start at under $2.50
- Buy 10, get 50% off
- Fast delivery
Showing you a few faves (below)… just click on any of them to buy. And there are LOTS more chic stickers where these came from!
⬇️ SHOP ⬇️
Not ready to repaint or wallpaper, but definitely need a change? Transform your room with wall stickers!
- quick to apply
- easily removed and repositioned without damage
- peel and stick to any smooth, even surface
Go BIG with Wall Stickers….
Or ACCENT Smaller Spaces…
Or Wallpaper an Accent Wall (as I did HERE…)
Takes a full afternoon, but can make a MAJOR difference to a space. Just peel and stick (or reposition, ahem…) and voila! THIS is the exact wallpaper I used.
Have you tried stickers to decorate with yet? If not… how will you?