What do you want to do on date night? If this is a question you dread asking (or answering) – here is your date night solution in Cleveland. You’ll both want to do THIS. Date night UPGRADE (especially if you love looking stylish in Cleveland)!
Downtown Cleveland. East 4th Street. Chef Michael Symon and Chef Sawyer, among others, have top-trending restaurants downtown. Swanky nightlife. Vibrant scene. Now, what to wear? How do look your most stunning self? Bring on you and your guy’s A-game by having your stylish look done FOR YOU before hitting CLE-town.
Ok – If you’re already shaking your head from a suggestion to go with your man to a “spa” – hang on. THIS is a game-changer.
Manifest is a hidden gem in Cleveland. A hip, exposed brick lounge bar serving distinguished craft cocktails while offering services to both men and women to help you look your best before your Cleveland night out begins. <mic drop>
- Industrial decor with a modern city feel (aka men will dig the vibe of Manifest)
- Services to get you BOTH stylin’ for your night out:
- Get a blow-out and/or braid for your hair/Men’s grooming and barber also available
- Enjoy a manicure (men’s and women’s options available) along with trending nail art
- Makeup applications in the VIP lounge area
- Even spray tans are available (Get a gorgeous glow during our Cleveland winter!)
- Services NOT available?
- NO haircuts or color. THIS lounge is to prep you for your night out…
While getting first class style services, you BOTH can sip on a cocktail. With a full bar, Manifest makes the entire experience a sophistocated one.
- Hand-crafted, Ohio-themed libations include:
- Manifesto Martini: House infused Hot Pepper Tequila, Pineapple juice, Muddled Mint, Jalapeno & Cilantro
- The CLE: Titos Vodka, Fresh Lemon Juice, Rosemary, Housemade Honey Simple Syrup & Bubbles
- Eastsider: House infused Citrus Vodka, Effen Cucumber Vodka, Basil, Fresh Lime Juice & Bubbles
- Whiskey Island: Jim Beam, Green Tea, Fresh Lemon Juice, Mint, Agave & Cane Sugar Rim
- Ohio City Martini: Titos Vodka, Muddled Blueberry and Fresh Lime, St-Germain, Simple Syrup & Splash of Cranberry
- Westside: House infused Hot Pepper Tequila, Agave, Fresh Lime Juice, Himalayan Salt, Grapefruit Juice & Chili Lime Rim
- Right in the heart of downtown Cleveland – BEST place to BOTH upgrade your look before dining at The Marble Room.
- Only a few steps away from East 4th Street!
- INSIDE the 668 building (get buzzed into the building – the extra bit of swanky security!)
- $4 parking!
- Park in their parking garage (FYI: normally parking in the valet East 4th lot is ~$20, so this is a WIN!)
- Your $4 parking gets validated by Manifest – even during “special events” or “game days” or even “lot full” signs- you GET $4 parking!
*how charming is my nail art with this little bow (with a jewel)!
- Pre-party with friends! Come with your hubs/boyfriend and other couples to get 20% off a bottle of wine or bubbly of your choice!
- Happy Hour: EVERY Wednesday/Thursday/Friday from 3-7
- $10 off ALL Services of $30 or more
- $2 beers
- $4 wines
- $5 champagne
- Manifest is open:
- Wednesday/Thursday/Friday from noon until 8:00pm
- Saturday from 10:00am until 9:00pm
- Sunday from 11:00am until 6:00pm
- Reservations are strongly recommended
- email email@example.com
- call 216.465.4006
#RaiseTheBar with Manifest: A combo of big city night life and passion for beauty!
*Manifest offered me courtesy treatments and services for this review, but as always all opinions are my own. xx