May your skin be glowing (& your coffee be strong.)You are beautiful. But, you still might have a love/hate relationship with your skin. Or just me? Sometimes the image of ourselves in our mind differs from what is the reality in a mirror. And that’s annoying. But that’s life, right? Live with it. Or don’t. If you want your mind’s version of your face to match what’s in the mirror but you do-not-want any injections or needles or chemicals put into your skin there is a solution. Cryotherapy. Slow down the aging process by naturally speeding up your skin’s collagen production.
Say Hello to CryoToning!
Let’s break it down.
- ✔️Developed in Japan in the late 1970s.
- ✔️Most often used for athletes to speed up injury recovery, reduce pain/soreness, help inflammation, while also improving range of motion. Anyone in Cleveland remember Lebron James in a Cryotherapy tank?
- ✔️By cooling the tissues under your skin, you are increasing microcirculation & cellular metabolism.
- ✔️Collagen production is boosted from this brrrrr cold targeted treatment.
- ✔️Skin is rejuvenated and much smoother!
- ✔️Skin’s elasticity is improved!
- ✔️Your skin’s muscles are tightened. Just like that.
Question: do you consider yourself skilled at napping or even just lying down? Yes? You will be a PRO at CryoToning! CryoToning is the EASIEST and most effective way to tone your face, neck, arms, legs & butt. Give your (ahem…saggy/wrinkled/flat) skin a little boost. All that you need to do is to relax, lie down, be makeup-free and let the magical machine to do all the work!
- ✔️Meet the Magic Wand: A CryoToning wand is used in a massaging technique to target the skin with a cooling sensation.
- ✔️Ice, Ice Baby: The cold temperature of (approximately) -2′ C (for your facial) is controlled by the Cryotherapy machine. The trained aesthetician selects on the machine what part of the body will be treated (see the images on the machine below?)
- ✔️The Right TIME: Each session/treatment is approximately 20 minutes.
- ✔️No Pain, Just Gain: Just a cool massage wand gently moving across your face. No recovery time.
Before/After Photos: Benefits of CryoToning
Basically, if you go once/week for several weeks (in a row) you will see results. You look more youthful. Lots of good stuff from cryotoning, but yes – there are also a few wonky parts.
- ✔️A happy, healthy glow. Get that flushed face of healthy skin back!
- ✔️Lines & blemishes softened. Forget filters on photos because cryotoning takes care of it!
- ✔️Firmer skin overall. Saggy skin gets a little lift!
- ✔️Wow Factor: Just compare my unfiltered/no-makeup photos from “Before Session 1” to “Final Session”. I mean… wow.
- ✔️Zits. With any facial treatment, you are pulling all the “ick” to the surface. Zits are the removal of the ick at the surface. Truth. Check the progression of my unfiltered/no-makeup photos in session 3 and 4 to see some blemishes. The good news is that they were small in size & easily hidend with concealer.
Try It Out – with a DISCOUNT.
Want to give it a try? If you live in northeast Ohio (or within driving distance) you are in luck! Mention GLAMCRYO for 15% off your cryoskin (or ANY) service. You can try cryotherapy in a cryotank, cryotoning facial (like I did) or anything else on their website of services HERE.
- Infrared sauna
What Can North Coast Cryo Do For You?
This is very interesting. I’ve never tried cryotherapy, but I had a friend that did the whole body one. She loved it.
robin rue says
I have never even heard of this before, but I am not much into skin care tbh. Sounds like a great procedure!
Jamie H says
What an interesting idea! I’ve been reading a lot about how being cold (like getting outside during the winter) is actually so good for our health, so this totally makes sense!
I didn’t know what cryotherapy was, but it really seems pretty non-invasive. Your before and after photos are really remarkable, so it looks like it really works too.
Terri Steffes says
I have seen adverts for this in Saint Louis. I think it would be a great Christmas gift for moi.
WOW! This is my first time learning about this service. I have to look into giving it a try.
Lisa Favre says
I had actually never heard of cryotherapy before but it’s definitely something I’d love to try out. It’s amazing how far advanced technology has gone for self-care.
ive never heard of this before but i def would love to try it in the future for sure.
I like the fact that it is painless! Is it something that you have to repeat often to keep the effect?
Denay DeGuzman says
I’d always wondered about this procedure and how it worked. Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I’d love to give this a try.
Ruth I says
I will give it a try. Been needing a treatment that can rejuvenate my skin and Cryotherapy looks interesting. What makes me more excited is it can be done for just only 20 minutes.
For as long as it is not invasive, I would love to give that treatment a try. Skincare is very important to me. Your skin looks great!
Barbies Beauty Bits says
I’ve been wondering about this and a bit hesitant on anything freezing. I had CoolSculpting done, which one of the worst decisions I ever made. I ended up getting (PAH).” The spot was not soft fat; it is hard and feels like it did after it was frozen (cryolipolysis) during the procedure.
Thanks for sharing this, as I may look into this for fixing.
Farrah Less says
This is the first time I’ve heard about this procedure. I bet its kinda expensive doing this for whole body but for sure its worth it.
Amber Killmon says
This is amazing. Always looking for ways to rejuvenate my skin cryotherapy may be it.
Amy H says
I’ve heard of Cryotherapy – but mainly with athletes. Didn’t think about it helping your skin become youthful again.
I wonder if we have a service like this around where I live.
I am not familiar with this therapy. It sounds like a nice treatment and a good way to improve skin.
Thanks for sharing! I was looking for collagen treatment, haven’t heard about this before! How much does the treatment cost?
Glam Karen says
Hi Rika – the costs depend on the location you visit. If you are in the Cleveland area, I’d encourage you to contact North Coast Cryo for your consult and go from there (with your 15% off code, of course!) Hope that helps!
Amy Smith says
I have never heard of this until now! They are coming up with such neat ways to help us stay young 😉 How awesome is this??!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!