Hey, hey – PJ’s all day! Cooler temps, falling leaves, and hoodies mean it’s the perfect time of year for a cozy weekend. Sharing some simple ideas on the Comfort Weekend “To Do” checklist! Get ready for breakfast in bed (chic style), comfort food brunch recipes and (of course) cozy outfit ideas!
How to do Breakfast in Bed
Does anything feel as cozy as breakfast in bed?
On the Menu…Keeping it Simple Chic
- a stack of chocolate chip pancakes (mini sized for that adorabs factor)
- a few flavors of yummy syrups (like Cinnamon Roll or Butter Pecan)
- Lavazza coffee (served in a French press or pour-over)
- Fresh squeezed orange juice (or Mimosas if you’re feeling fancy)
On the Serving Tray…
- Use a chalkboard breakfast tray and soapstone chalk to write a fun note.
- Linens – not paper napkins – for sticky fingers and spills is that extra chic detail.
How to Wear Cozy…
Stay stylish while being cozy to make those moments so much better, right?
On the Regular…keep the material LUXE so you look glam, not grundge.
- Jogger Pants
- Soft, Oversized Sweaters
- Tunic Tops
How to Cook Comfort Food Brunch
- Poached eggs
- Homemade hollandaise sauce
- Eggs benedict UPGRADE