Cold, cozy nights are on their way! Are you ready?
👀⬇️ FLIP through the BEDROOM Trend Book Below ⬇️👀
Time to upgrade your bedroom to cozy chic status. Declutter. Create a tranquil, peaceful and comforting space where YOU can relax, unwind and recharge with a few simple steps.
- 1: Your bedroom is a sleeping space – not a storage space.
- 2: Remove anything that distracts you…because sleep can.not.happen in chaos (or from checking emails…)
- 3: The less mess you have (in your bedroom), the better you will sleep/unwind/relax.
- Grey tones. Proven to relieve stress and help you relax better than any other colors
- Soft blues & lavenders. Winners for relaxing effects, so add hints of these hues to your space.
- Add a pop of your favorite color. Just a pop helps YOU better connect with the vibe of the room. But don’t go overboard with your signature color, just add 1 or 2 accents (pillow, candle or blanket) in that color.
A variety of textures is the easiest way to add detail and luxurious sophistication to your space.
- Different Fabrics: Silk, cotton, velvet… that simple combo is significant. Use THESE tips on how to layer your bed like a designer.
- Subtle Depth: Mixing it up builds an overall luxurious feel.
- Add Interest: Your simple, neutral space of calm won’t feel boring – instead it will feel beautiful and charming.
- Fresh Blooms. Flowers are uplifting, inspiring, calming and remind you (subtly) to bloom with grace. Even faux flowers like THESE pretty imposters trick your brain into that mode.
- Read past your bedtime! Why? A stack of books brings balance. Which books speak to you? Keep those nearby…
- Light a candle. Gentle things in life, like the soft, flickering glow of a (real or flameless) candle, can bring so much tranquility.