Are you ready to look chic in winter sweaters? Want to know fashion tips to stay warm while being cozy and stylish? Or are you doing it all wrong? Bundling up in the winter is a necessity, but so is looking cozy chic in our winter outfits. While keeping warm, want to know the TRICKS on how you can also create outfit-envy for others? Those chunky knits and winter sweaters can be tricky to pull-off without looking bulky, right? But while below zero winds are screaming through the air, we want to be snuggly warm! Do you gravitate towards bundling up, but are missing the mark on how to do it casually and with cuteness? Are you looking for some options to keep you stylish while not freezing?
- Balance the bulk: Avoid adding too many oversized items. Keep it to 1 (maybe 2) and stop right there.
- Slim, Sleek Leg: Cuff your jeans to reduce any bulk while wearing boots/booties.
- Define your waist: Easiest trick out there – just tuck in a 2-inch section of the front part of the sweater into your jeans.
- Structured Accessories: Use a structured bag to elevate the look into sophistication. If you don’t do this – you will look dowdy.
- Simple Scarf Tips: Just drape it around your neck and let it hang. Creates that long line.
Streamline your silhouette. Avoid the bulk. Buy sweaters (like this adorable APRES one) that effortlessly adds instant street style to your “cool” winter vibe. And – you’re mindful WHERE you shop, right? You’re not missing out shopping at the family owned/operated Wooden Ships, are you? They produce all their knitwear in Bali, Indonesia. Zero-waste goal oriented, recycle, donate, biodegradable materials, composting… you name it. And their Instagram feed is cozy chic – follow them HERE if you are ALL about on-trend ideas for winter looks! If you’re not supporting companies like Wooden Ships, think again.
What tip do you find most helpful to look chic while wearing winter sweaters?
*Loved working with Wooden Ships for this post, but as always all opinions are my own.