New make-up alert!! I was pretty excited to try out the new CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 foundation and pressed powder! Thanks to BzzAgent.com and CoverGirl for sending it to me to review! mwah!
Heres the inside scoop – I’m pretty dedicated to a few select make-up brands, but I’m always open to test out other products. If I love something, I will switch to the better product. Easy. Its just got to win me over.
Here are my thoughts on the CoverGirl & Olay foundation and pressed powder:
- Fine lines and wrinkles are honestly diminished. Not sure how that happens, but it does.
- Very lightweight – it seems to melt right into your skin! (Def thumbs up here!)
- Goes on smoothly.
- Great scent – not heavy or overwhelming.
- Appealing product – the swirl of the foundation and moisturizer looks great!
- Easy to find – available in every drugstore!
- Hydrates your skin with the Olay skin conditioning ingredients.
- Not incredibly long-lasting. I did need to reapply during the day for a really polished look.
- Seems a little greasy – wondering if this would cause break-outs for people with very sensitive skin.
- A little pricey, in my opinion. The foundation is approximately $14 and the powder for ~$12. It IS cheaper than products such as MAC or Bobbi Brown, but not by much.
Bonus: Head over to Covergirl.com to get shade matched and learn some tips & tricks!
With that said – clearly the PROS do win! I recommend this foundation and powder. Try it out yourself and see what YOU think. Stay Glam….