Do you know how to upgrade your decor? How to achieve that stylish decor status without spending a fortune? Do you apply the top tips & tricks on the regular? Do you know where to shop to stay within (or below!) budget? Where to find those super chic items? Stores that only decorators seem to know as their little secret? Do you follow (and apply tips) of top trending designers like the incredibly chic (and majorly talented) Novogratz? Are you interested in a little room upgrade for a modern and sophisticated vibe to your space? Don’t miss out on using only 5 simple tips to spruce up your space to a chic and stylish area that you’ll LOVE living in!
- TRAY: First things first – you need a tray. That foundation piece to gather all your little gems on a table. Trays with a solid color or material are the best bets so not to interfere with the other items. Might get too busy otherwise!
- PILLOWS: Easiest way to upgrade the variety of your space. Add new pillows! Grabs the eye – becomes a focal point – and looks fresh/modern. Bonus: today there are SO many unique options to choose from, you don’t ever need to spend a lot!
3. WALL ART: When I found THIS gem of a site, I was like…”whaaaaaat?” – The prints are high quality, chic, totally within budget and delivered to you already mattted and framed! The flamingo and pineapple could NOT be passed up for my walls!
4. BOOKS: A stack of books on a coffee table adds volume and height, along with pops of color. This immediately creates dimension to the space. Also, if conversation is lacking – you have a book to use as a starter!
5. RUGS: The BEST and most MODERN way to upgrade a space is a new rug. Luckily, rugs are not something you need to shell out the big bucks for anymore. This ESCAPE rug by is the PERFECT chic (and super cute!) way to showcase a top trend and a modern vibe. Brings that “energy, comfort and cool” look to your room! Shopping the Novogratz is a no-brainer. Bringing you good style that is always attainable within ones budget. Don’t miss their MAJOR sale happening now HERE. Oh – and curious about this chic pink couch? Yep – its a Novogratz couch! Check HERE to see what I paid for it… (hint: its about the same price as the rug! Whaaat? Told ya you don’t need to spend a lot for upgrading your decor!)
Which decor step are you going to implement RIGHT now to upgrade a space in your home?
*Loved partnering with The Novogratz for this post, but as always all opinions are my own. xx