Vamos a la playa, chicas! Going to the beach means no shoes, no responsibilities. But – it does mean wearing a bathing suit. And if swimsuit shopping is right at the top of the list with root canals and waiting in line at the license bureau, stay tuned. What if I shared a little shopping secret with you about where to find flattering, stylish, true to size and on sale swimsuits?
- Add? Look for ruffles, fringe, embellishments of any kind.
- Subtract? Rouching! Also, anything shirred is a win. Look for solid colors with patterned highlights along the side.
- A Little of Both? : Remember, it doesnt need to “match”, it needs to “go” together. Add a patterned top with a solid bottom or vice versa.
- Looking for Looooonger Legs?: Do you have short legs, but want the appearance of longer legs? Higher cut bottoms give you the gift of length.
- Anti-Muffin? Retro vibes of high-wasted bottoms are killin’ it for hiding any muffin tops!
- Preggers?: Tankinis for the win! Extra room for your (cutey) tummy – and so easy to wear!
- Brush on
- Fights skin aging
- Mess-free powder
- Immediate on-the-go protection
- Broad spectrum SPF 50
- Worn alone or over makeup
Loved partnering with Soft Surroundings for this post, but as always all opinions are my own.