Real Talk: Have you ever thought about Botox? Or maybe kinda curious about the real-real-reality of it? Or WHO gets it done? And what are Botox injections? Most importantly, how does Botox before and after look like?
How? Botox Results…
- Botox keeps your body (the area where you get it done) from telling those muscles to contract. That’s it.
- When you get Botox, the muscles around the wrinkles/lines can’t move. They are relaxed, mellow-jello.
- Voila- the look of wrinkles/lines gets all smoothed out.
But, What’s the Deal with Botox Before and After?
- What are the after-effects?
- Does it hurt?
- How long does it take?
- Will there be bruising?
- How will it look?
- Will I look plastic-fake-phony after a treatment?
- “Worry” lines gone.
- Non-surgical procedure – takes about 10 minutes
- No downtime. Literally get it on your lunch break.
- Pain? Very teeny, tiny/minor headache for maybe 1 hour afterward
- Results? Noticeable in about 5-10 days, last up to 3 months
- Less is more – Trained professionals know the correct dosage to look naturally youthful – NOT plastic-phony-bologna.
(FYI… all these photos are without filters/photoshop effects in natural lighting)
BEFORE and AFTER photos with Botox Injections
Where to Get Botox?
Ask around (word of mouth is major!) and read online reviews. Check if the medspa is…
- Professional, friendly, supportive
- Frequent check-in’s with clients
- Follow-Up appointments
- Each step of any process is carefully discussed with you beforehand.
- All exclusively trained by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE), the worldwide leader in facial esthetics and pain treatment
- Complimentary consultations
- Straightforward with pricing (before any treatment)
- Board certified
- Staff are licensed and trained
Did I answer all your Botox questions? Still curious? Let me know!